New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [size=18]Update:[/size]

For those who are interested to come with us on Hi-Peak, kindly let us know through this topic.

Hi-Peak is the second highest mountain of Luzon Island with an elevation of approximately 6,000 feet, it is accessible from Palauig, an hour north of Olongapo City. Distance from Manila to Hi-Peak is 260Kms. The last 25 kms leading to the Peak is an abandoned mining trail within a mining concession owned by C-Square Mining Company. Mr. Phil Geeslin is our gate pass there, so we will have to collaborate with him and his group to be able to meet on the rendezvous point. Last Feb.8-9 the LRCP group went ahead and some are willing to go back there with the trail pack. We are encouraged to bring all the necessary stuffs used for camping. An extra shovel, saw or jungle bolo would be needed if the trails need to be cleared up along the way. And before I forget, Phil wants "Buddy System" on the trails, if a vehicle bogs down (hopefully this won't happen), another vehicle will have to be on hand for service utility. This also provides less down time so that the rest of the group could continue going up to Hi-Peak.

[size=18]Itinerary:[/size]
    Feb. 28 (Friday) = Leave Manila 2000hrs and meet with other tsikot.com members in Petron NLEX. As I know, of it is a 3-4 hour trip from Manila to Iba, Zambales (somebody correct me on this). Meet with Phil and his group at Palmera hotel where we would also be staying in for the night.
    Mar. 1 (Saturday) = Depart from Palmera resort at 0900hrs (that's what Phil told me) to continue the travel to Hi-Peak. But he also pointed out that it is much better if we could leave earlier than expected.
    Mar. 2 (Sunday) = Descent Hi-Peak at an undisclosed span within the day.

Tsikot.com Troopers/Patrollers/Forces/Offroaders/so on and so forth: :mrgreen: (this list will be update everyday if anyone decides to join us)

*afrasay and Tess (Pajero Gen I LWB)
    *lc80 (Land Cruiser 80 series)
    *Ungas & Ahl (Safari LWB)
    **otomatic & Boy2 (Pajero Gen I SWB) haven't confirmed yet as of Feb. 24

**undetermined as of post time.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    sir Ungas::: Go po ako...kaya lang pag di sama si erpat, di na din ako makakasama...

kayo na po bahala sa pag-pilit kay erpat! :mrgreen:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    otomatic:::ano yan "undetermined as of post time". Kailangan dalawa ang GenI doon. Represent mo si Happiman. :mrgreen: Sama naaaa!!!!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    goodluck guys.
    i know you'll enjoy the trail!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ask ko lang kung may restroom? Tanong ni tess. I like to know kasi kung wala, I'll have to borrow the portables used by the El Shadais sa Luneta :mrgreen:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tinanong ko na kay Phil yan, tungkol sa mga morning rituals ng tao. He said that's also one reason to bring a good shovel to cover up something that aren't supposed to be left uncovered. :mrgreen:

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Are there gurls na pupunta? Si glenn ba sisipot? Nako I want pa naman kaso I haven't met pa any of you guys. Is it gonna be hard? :P

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    alex::: Our guide told us that this will be a walk in the park thing. I don't think GlennSter could make it to the date. (Prior engagement daw). :D

Kasama yung ex-gf ni afrasay, si ma'am Tess! :mrgreen: (Kasi asawa na nya kaya ex-gf na.)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ungas, bakit di mo kasama si ma'am Joy? :mrgreen:
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nope, ayaw nun ng offroading.

Tsaka baka may tumalo sa sigaw at tili ni ma'am Tess. :mrgreen:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Hi-Peak on Feb.28 to Mar.2