1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    ayus :lol:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bogart
    Djerms,

Eto ang litanya ko:

"Dad, di lang naman dahil sa baha ang pick-up ko. With the worsening road conditions in & around Mega Manila, a vehicle with a sturdy frame, higher ground clearance and stronger underschassis would outlast even a brand-new car. Add to it that pick-ups can haul more cargo than sedans. Pick-ups also command higher re-sale value.

Besides, it's better to see my beloved sister driving comfortably & safely inside the pick-up rather than a sedan. Kidnappers, carnappers, holduppers, and any other uppers would take think twice in doing their crime against a pick-up than a sedan.

I'd rather have nothing than to drive a sedan"

Say this while tears rolling down your face (lagay ka ng eye-mo or visine). :cry:

"And if you ever decide to sell the pick-up, lease retain the steering wheel, so I could still reminisce & drive around our house" with matching sound effects brooooooommmm..... ba-roooooommmmm....

This time medyo ngingiti ka na medyo may luha pa sa mata tapos tatawa-tawa (as in nabubuwang kana) :twisted: :lol: :cry: :evil: :mrgreen: :cry:

Palagay ko naman, kahit na sinong Ama na may pusong-bato, eh lalambot din ang puso. :mrgreen:

HTH
    galing..bravo..bravo..
    hehehehehe

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    sorry if im butting in...

when I was in HS, I actually wrecked my sedan... sira buong one side!... of course galit father ko, but he sold it ang got a pick up for me... para daw mabagal and safer coz of its size

so tell your father, get the sedan and your plans of fixing the engine, etc... and your plans of using it on the strip... reverse psych!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmm.... if i were in your place... ang selling point ko is.... kung bibili rin lang siya ng ibang kotse, might as well buy a brand new one.. selling a second hand car to get another second hand car is actually looking for some pains and expenses...

you're pickup may be old.. but its a vehicle you have grown with and known the ins and outs of its mood swings... kung baga kilala mo na.. and malamang in top shape sya..so problem free... if they sell that.. and buy a SECOND HAND CAR, they'd have to get themselves ready for the "getting to know you" stage of the car.. usually on the first year naglalabasan ang mga gremlins ng acquiring a second hand car.. no matter how good looking the car was or is. So.. gastos dito, gastos dyan until na maging reliable at problem free sya.. by then.. marami na rin nagastos sila....

now if you are buying the second hand car from a trusted family friend.. na alam mo talaga ang history ng kotse, maybe the pains wouldnt as much.... but still you'd be spending something. Kung sa mga buynsell nya bibilhin yan o kaya sa mga newspaper... better bring out his wallet and count his extra cash to spruce up and bring the car to its optimum reliability (which your pickup is in now).

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tama si cta2, sabihin mo sa dad mo, go and get sedan para pwde ko karerahan mga humahamon sa akin. tapos pwde ka magpatakbo ng mabilis. sabihin mo kunan ka narin ng life insurance :twisted::mrgreen:
    Signature

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bogart
    Djerms,

Eto ang litanya ko:

"Dad, di lang naman dahil sa baha ang pick-up ko. With the worsening road conditions in & around Mega Manila, a vehicle with a sturdy frame, higher ground clearance and stronger underschassis would outlast even a brand-new car. Add to it that pick-ups can haul more cargo than sedans. Pick-ups also command higher re-sale value.

Besides, it's better to see my beloved sister driving comfortably & safely inside the pick-up rather than a sedan. Kidnappers, carnappers, holduppers, and any other uppers would take think twice in doing their crime against a pick-up than a sedan.

I'd rather have nothing than to drive a sedan"

Say this while tears rolling down your face (lagay ka ng eye-mo or visine). :cry:

"And if you ever decide to sell the pick-up, lease retain the steering wheel, so I could still reminisce & drive around our house" with matching sound effects brooooooommmm..... ba-roooooommmmm....

This time medyo ngingiti ka na medyo may luha pa sa mata tapos tatawa-tawa (as in nabubuwang kana) :twisted: :lol: :cry: :evil: :mrgreen: :cry:

Palagay ko naman, kahit na sinong Ama na may pusong-bato, eh lalambot din ang puso. :mrgreen:

HTH
    p******..!!

tawa ko ng tawa dito!! :lol: 8O :twisted: :D :mrgreen:

tama un..nico..atleast kunin mo ung steering wheel..hahahaha..!! :lol:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    or you could look for a 2nd hand automatic vitara! its small like a sedan, and best of all its 4 wheel drive.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Djerms, tama si ARB. mag vitara ka nalang. tapos pa setup mo gaya kay wiretapmd.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ayaw niyo ba ng Samurai? (kung medyo limited budget). :mrgreen:

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sabihin mo din na:
    1. Mas mura diesel kaysa sa gas.
    2. Mas madami kang maikakarga sa pick-up kaysa sa car.
    3. Mahihiram din nman din ng sis mo ito kahit pick-up.
    4. Mas masarap imaneho pick-up kaysa kotse (kahit hindi).
    5. May sentimental value na pick-up mo.
    6. Mas mura maintenance (kahit minsan hindi)
    7. And try to convince your sis na ito na lang para 2 kayong mag-convince sa father mo na huwag nang palitan.

Goodluck.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Help me...got convincing powers?