New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    or try the fully loaded everest. lots of safety features, definitely a big PLUS for you and your family when travelling

kahit 4x2, di ka na lugi dito. yun nga lang , medyo boxy yung figure, but ok naman ang looks kahit medyo outdated.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you are on a budget... get the Everest!

if you don't need 4wd capability... get the Alterra! (negative reviews? maybe it is just the negative perception of many people - who have yet to test drive one... it is quite a good vehicle in its own way)

if you need 4wd capability... get the Fortuner!

if don't really need 7-seating capacity all the time... get the Sorento!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    negative reviews? maybe it is just the negative perception of many people - who have yet to test drive one... it is quite a good vehicle in its own way
    kaya nga sabi ng isuzu alter your perception hehehehe the new alterra ahhaha

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imj sure ok naman alterra, its just that u will pay 1.5m for a 4x2 castrated suv... sayang lang.kahit sabihin mo na may mga dvd n speakers na, u can get that installed sa ibang shops n a lot cheaper pa.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sa sorento ako

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    HMMMM makakabili ka na halos ng dalawang suzuki apv with your budget...

yon eh kung okey lang sa yo ang NON SUV na ride.....true 8-seater pa..

or bili ka ng isang APV and look for a good 2nd hand SUV na lang for around 700K of your saved money.....

anyway, do you always lug around 7 people around when you travel daily?
    Last edited by 5Speed; August 7th, 2005 at 01:54 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    starex kaya? 5 inch body lift and big tyres whoooo! SUVan!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Better yet, go to every showroom and test drive every vehicle. Mas maganda yung feel mo yung ride mo. We're here just to give you some ideas about some brands, pero iba pa rin yung ikaw mismo ang nakasubok. Para bang pumipili ka ng mapapangasawa, di lang sinasakyan, dapat yung feel mo sya. Yung mamahalin mo sya

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Thank you all for all your advices, I will consider them all when buying the SUV. How about the isuzu sportivo? I know this is not 4 X 4, I'm just wondering because I've seen toyota fx traveling back & fort from Bicol to Manila without problem. I'm pretty sure this would also be the same with isuzu sportivo. Besides, sportivo would only cost me about 1.1 million PHP. Howabout the performance, fuel consumption and safety features of this isuzu sportivo, are they okay? Need your ideas & feedback! Thanks again....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mukhang u want a diesel engine car? y not an everest, with that kind of money u can buy it na 4x2 nga lang.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Help to choose SUV's 7 seater!