New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tokio Marine o I-Gen (of Insular Life), Mapfre, Malayan.

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    i can recommend directlink. based sa personal experience ko with them, madaling mag claim. truly no-hassle-claims-what-so-ever-kahit-na-wala-kang-kakilala.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    our vehicle is insured in malayan, kasi since nakaloan kami sa RCBC parang natrap kami sa malayan... ayaw nila pumayag na sa iba kami kumuha ng insurance...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Guys, Ride-on ako dito sa thread na to.
    I was reversing my Pajero last Sunday and hit the steel post. It damaged my left corner fiberglass bumper depressed the stainless bumper. The estimate given by body collision auto-shop to restore the damage range from 2.5K to 4K which include corner bump repaint and masilya and stainless bumper pukpok. The stainless bumper could not be restored perfectly as this could not be painted and there is no way to hide the dent caused by "pukpok". If I settle with this then I will shoulder the expenses and have to ignore the impression left on my bumper. However, I am thinking of claiming my insurance on this minor accident and have the CASA replaced my bumper with new one. Do you think insurance will cover bumper replacement?

Pwede bang isticky tong thread na to? Para may reference. TY.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Field Master
    Guys, Ride-on ako dito sa thread na to.
    I was reversing my Pajero last Sunday and hit the steel post. It damaged my left corner fiberglass bumper depressed the stainless bumper. The estimate given by body collision auto-shop to restore the damage range from 2.5K to 4K which include corner bump repaint and masilya and stainless bumper pukpok. The stainless bumper could not be restored perfectly as this could not be painted and there is no way to hide the dent caused by "pukpok". If I settle with this then I will shoulder the expenses and have to ignore the impression left on my bumper. However, I am thinking of claiming my insurance on this minor accident and have the CASA replaced my bumper with new one. Do you think insurance will cover bumper replacement?

i think (imho), they will only cover the cost for repair, if the bumper is still reparable. not sure ha?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Installment ba 'ka mo? You've got PM...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano yan cliff, sideline? hehehehe.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Syempre... Buntis si Misis, kelangan ng ibang raket.

Ok lang naman ang installment... Yun nga lang pag biglang kailangang mag-claim while may unpaid balance, pay in full muna... Tsaka walang special discount for tsikot forumers pag installment. Hehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Re: the Pajero...

The rear bumper should be replaced if insurance ang gagawa. That's what happened when I cracked the rear bumper on my Kia. The bumper was still repairable but since insurance was going to pay, the shop wants to have it replaced.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Help: Ano magandang insurance company?