New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    ka-awa awa naman ang mga SUV owners kung pag ti-tripan lang...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    caught the tail end of a news piece tonite that was talking about groups that were buying air time on television to run adds on how buying drugs can help fund terrorist activities. The thing that got me though was this woman who belonged to some group, I didn't catch the name, who was spouting off about how people who drive SUVs are sponsoring terrorist activities by driving an increased need for foreign oil. She said that the money for the oil goes to states that sponsor terrorist. Her public awareness group plans to run some commercials to make people who drive SUVs aware of the role that they are playing in world events.
    may topak yung babaeng ito. :mrgreen:

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    walang relevance ung pinaglalaban nila..!!

mga funyeta silaaa..!!

ang ganda-ganda ng suv's..

tapos gaganunin lang nila..

:evil::evil::evil:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    wala po tayong magagawa diyan. hayaan mo na lang sila. may mga topak yung mga yun.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    bakit kaya SUVs ang pinag-iinitan?!
    They can't handle it. They're better off in the little $hitboxes they call cars.
    Karamihan po ng car fanatic considers SUVs as $hitboxes...... busina naman po!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the anti-suv groups are actually the anti gas-guzzler groups. they're not really against the suvs but against the enormous gas engines that the us versions have. if you think about it, it does make some sense. why burn 10li on a trip in the city using a big 7.4li suburban, when a car can do the same just as well and use 1li?

but i don't think those groups have anything against folks here. karamihan naman kasi ng suv owners dito diesel ang gamit.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Macky,

Have you seen what those guys want us to ride in? Parang kasalanan pa ang mag-drive ng Honda Civic sa kanila.

Talo pa ata yung K-cars ng Japan.

I was not reffering to cars we see everyday.

Beep-beep. Kapag FIAMM naman, Toot-toot! :mrgreen:

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    Macky,

Have you seen what those guys want us to ride in? Parang kasalanan pa ang mag-drive ng Honda Civic sa kanila.

Talo pa ata yung K-cars ng Japan.

I was not reffering to cars we see everyday.

Beep-beep. Kapag FIAMM naman, Toot-toot! :mrgreen:
    Ooops, having problems reading between the lines lately..... hehehe, sorry. Been seeing green screens a lot kaya siguro pati common sense ko, berde na :lol:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Huwag naa lang nating pansinin ang mga iyan. :evil:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Have you heard of this anti-SUV group?