New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    has anyone tried tokico shox? Would there be any available for japanese makes?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup meron available for japanese applications. i remember one poster here who uses tokico gas shocks. i think mazda 323 auto nya. kaw ba yun john?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    is this ok for off road use? I'm scouting out for aftermarket shocks for my ride.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    tokico shock i would say are like KYB shocks. they are made as replacement shocks. you can use them to go off roading but you will not get the same performance as aftermarket shock like racho, OME, Bilts. ect.

if you plan to keep you car for a few years. better invest in aftermarket. they will last longer and you will enjoy the ride better than tokico on the highway and on the trail.

for tokico shocks you can call william parts 02 5215921.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Some japanese cars have tokico as oem. I had my honda hatch replaced with tokicos. oks naman.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Our old 323 Familia also had TOkiko as OEM shocks... the ride was on the firmer side (but not harsh)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my friend has tokico shox on his lancer itlog and as i experience it, kinda hard but its ok, unlike the oem shox. I plan to buy it kaso wala pang bread and mejo mahirap sya hanapin unless kung oorder ka online. Just visist the website

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    doon sa isang mitsu forum hindi maganda ang feedback nila sa tokico shocks..

karamihan ay kyb people.... harsh daw ang ride and mas bang for the buck ang kyb.

i just bought 4 kyb gr2s for my pizza pie, and naisip ko rin ang tokico.. pero i opt out for kyb kasi sa dami na ng nakagamit sa forum
    Last edited by kuroy; August 13th, 2004 at 01:44 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by ssaloon
    yup meron available for japanese applications. i remember one poster here who uses tokico gas shocks. i think mazda 323 auto nya. kaw ba yun john?
    yup... ako nga yun.

i have tokico sa fronts. the ride is firm without being harsh. heck, the ride of our 323 is better than the rav4.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Ic, so tokico shocks would be much better on the road. hmmm...so tokico is much like kyb...harder lang..I don't know. I'd like to get more inputs

Has anyone tried Tokico Shox?