New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Andun sa RATS Makati nakikipag-away. Yung bagong biling polyurethane bushings niya pumutok, ayaw palitan ng RATS for free. Void daw ang warranty dahil may lift siya. Ngek. Hindi ba off-road products ang benta ng RATS?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kayang-kaya ni fafa ungas yan..lakas makipag-away nyan eh..hehehehe...!!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Damn Mike Kwok insisted on other points. I had extra spacers daw kaya di nila papalitan. It was there even before they replaced the trailing arm bushings. We were getting into an arguement where in he was stuck and had no idea to point out. Mike even pointed out that he gave me a warning before that I should not lift it more than what I should have done. Blah! Curses him! May Mike Kwok see his boss devil soon before we cross paths or else I will make him! :mad: :swear: :devil: :seeth:

Good thing, BY (bee-wai) was there to rescue Mike's butt attitude problem. Admittedly, Mike is giving the RATS a bad... bad bad bad credentials. After some calm talks with BY, we have agreed that the lower the replacement cost and removed a part of the installation fee. I ended up paying 3.5K again?!?

As I have vowed in my previous posts, NEVER EVER deal or make business agreements with Mike Kwok in my entire life! I may buy their products in one time or the other, but until that next time comes, I will make sure that I don't deal with that f*ckin' liar again! :fire:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    RATS... sounds fitting eh? :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pucha! hirap kausap yung ganyan... wala na bang ibang shop nay may ganung bushings? dapat sa ganyang shops wag i patronize! forget about me getting my finer filter there... with that kind of attitude!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    suki ka dun ungas diba??

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Remeber I told you about the finer filter cleaning oil? I was going to buy it a the same time with the filter, but Mike Kwok told me I have to wait 'til it is dirty enough so that he could ask his men to make the first actual filter cleaning and study the correct way to do it.

But when I came back for the oil, Mike Kwok just sold me a container and explained how to do it in a verbal manner only.

Btw, I also told BY about the cleaning oil incident and he did admitted that Mike Kwok is definitely wrong. It is customary for them to explain and show the customers the correct way to clean those foam filters.

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    gawin mo nang chopsuey yan si Mike Kwok ha.haha...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kakabu-RATS ba sa RATS? Hehehe.

Kaya ako ARMARK ang favorite ko (naks naman!). Plugging! :D

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    'Nak ng baka, hassle naman yan... good thing di ako kumagat nung "magpapa-order" daw siya ng bushings for my Frontier before. I was being asked to put a downpayment... nevermind... :dead:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Guess What Jon is doing now (pang-Goon Squad ito)...