New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Hi guys. We have a fleet of L300 and Suzuki Bravo 1.0. All of these are with high milage, some of them reaching 300K km. These has been needing some repair one after another with some being able to run only a few Km before breaking down again.

Being a noob in car maintenance, I have no idea if the mechanic is incompetent, or cars are really unsavable and needs to be replaced. I'd hope to get some second opinion from a reliable mechanic or shop that knows very well about it.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    How do you own a fleet of high mileage vehicles but are a noob in car maintenance? May iba bang namamahala sa maintenance dati?

Basic lang naman ang makina ng mga yan. Mataas na nga ang 300tkms pero kung inaalagaan naman ng maayos tatagal pa yan. For hire vehicles rack up much more than that.

Taga saan ka ba? Kung QC area ka, I can refer you to my trusted mechanic.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    How do you own a fleet of high mileage vehicles but are a noob in car maintenance? May iba bang namamahala sa maintenance dati?

Basic lang naman ang makina ng mga yan. Mataas na nga ang 300tkms pero kung inaalagaan naman ng maayos tatagal pa yan. For hire vehicles rack up much more than that.

Taga saan ka ba? Kung QC area ka, I can refer you to my trusted mechanic.

They're actually delivery vehicles for our family business.

We have had several mechanics, but from what I see, they only do band-aid remedies and not able to tackle the root cause of the problem. The current mechanic is no different, that the vehicle he fixed only ran for few km before it stopped. Our drivers refer us to their mechanics here and there, but I can't really tell in the first place if their diagnosis and workmanship are trustworthy.

We use our vehicle mainly in Laguna area, but our home base is at Taguig.

May I get his contact details? Does he have a physical shop, or does he go outside of QC as well? I greatly appreciate it.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Malayo ka pala, other Tsikoteers who live near you might be able to refer you to good mechanics nearer to your area. But I go to Class A Motorcraft for routine maintenance and mechanical problems. They are located at Retiro corner Cresta St. near Banawe and Sto Domingo area. I normally only consult one of their mechanics by the name of Ayan. I do not have his personal number since I just go directly to the shop if I have a problem. Phone number of the shop is 4148633/5162533/3595400.

IMHO if the car breaks down again a few kms after fixing, it means only the symptom was cured and not the root cause of the problem. It can mean a very costly fix or part replacement. Never settle for "remedyo", especially for the vehicle that puts food on your table.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Thanks for the info. I appreciate it anyways. Might consider giving them a call one of these days.

True. That's why I really would want to have them diagnosed properly to mitigate potential trouble for our clients.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Junichiro View Post
    They're actually delivery vehicles for our family business.

We have had several mechanics, but from what I see, they only do band-aid remedies and not able to tackle the root cause of the problem. The current mechanic is no different, that the vehicle he fixed only ran for few km before it stopped. Our drivers refer us to their mechanics here and there, but I can't really tell in the first place if their diagnosis and workmanship are trustworthy.

We use our vehicle mainly in Laguna area, but our home base is at Taguig.

May I get his contact details? Does he have a physical shop, or does he go outside of QC as well? I greatly appreciate it.

San ka sa Taguig? I can refer some mechanics to you

7. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Hi guys! My suzuki apv just ran a few meters then then suddenly the engine will turn off. Then there is a light in the engine oil indicator. I check the engine oil. Lumapot n sya at parang may putik s cylinder head. I need a trusted mechanic and shop. Im in novaliches area. Thanks in advance

8. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    San ka sa Taguig? I can refer some mechanics to you

I'm near Bayani Road/Heritage Park/Signal area. Many thanks!

9. Join Date
    May 2008
    For parts, ang alam ko, Olympia sa Araneta Ave sells Suzuki. Hindi ko lang alam kung may mga marefer siyang mechanics.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Junichiro View Post
    I'm near Bayani Road/Heritage Park/Signal area. Many thanks!

Good day,

Ask ko lang kung may need kang parts sa Suzuki Bravo and L300? Let me know Sir