New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Resale value and reliability TOYOTA Hi-ace but yes its a bit to big for a family of 5

Size wise the Mini SUV's wont be ideal for out of town trips Because of thier size.

Nissan's are quite expensive to maintain

Best compromise long term usage, Get the Toyota Hiace. if "form" is a consideration The GM Venture is your best bet. Other wise a 4x2 Pajero is the closest i can think of for your requirements (if you have no plans of running on muddy surfaces)

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    OOOpps consider a 4x2 Expedition..........

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a family of five, cruisng around the metro sedona gets my vote
    but a little adventure from time to time, 4x4 patrol is for me

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by gretzy
    how much is the carnival?
    Carnival Sedona RS --> P905,000 M/T
    Carnival Sedona LS --> P1,115,000 A/T

The RS lacks the sunroof, air bags, ABS, and CD changer, but I've never regretted choosing it over the LS. Besides, I don't have a million bucks to spare for a van

One problem I foresee, if your folks opt to get the Sedona is that I'm not aware of any Kia dealers in the Bicol area. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Regarding the black smoke... yes, I also experienced that when my Sedona was about two months old... nakakahiya humataw sa hiway during that time. But I brought it to the casa and told them about the problem during my 5,000-km PMS, and they made some adjustments... also told me to have the air filter cleaned/replaced periodically as this is one cause of incomplete combustion. Ngayon, ok na ako humataw sa hiway... problema lang, puro lubak na naman ang NLEX

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    la nga kia dealers here. but they often go to manila to visit me. ok pala carnival. :wink:

maganda din pala venture, saw their ad.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if the existing tax system is applied on the x-trail, the prices would be somewhere around ...

4x2 2.0L 1.175M
    4x4 2.0L 1.325M
    4x4 2.5L 1.4M

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    papa tots, prices yan ng sedona?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    gretzy,

crosswind XUVi na lang kasi..!!

un maganda pa un..!!

may videoke pa sa loob..pwede ka nila tulugan sa long drive..!!:mrgreen:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by gretzy
    bulldog, nagandahan nga mom ko dun, and mas mura pa sa CRV nasa 1.1M daw. :D

ang gulo ng isip nila! :mrgreen:

wow mura 1.1 ah :wink: , go for starex 2000 up model, eksaktong eksakto to sa family. Pero ok din siguro CRV, kaya pala nagtatanong ka kay dayunyor ng presyo nung crv, pareho tayo, balak kung palitan sedan namin to CRV, pero mukhang sa starex ang final choice ko, unless babaan ni dayunyor yung price he he :D

10. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    pumunta kaming resort kagabi, overnyt, kunwari konti lang dadalhin namin ng sisters ko, kaya kotse lang dala, nung paalis na, binaba na namin mga dadalhin naming pillkows, naloka si papa, hassle ng maglipat ng gamit sa van. :mrgreen: kaya, magdedecide na sila dis weekend, naibida ko na tuloy sa kanya mga suggestions nyo, bili na ata sa weekend. :lol:

thanks guys! :wink:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Good Family Service