New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Im about to change my glow plugs for my trooper 4JG2 engine. Just called Walco and unfortunately they do not have the original ones, they have replacement ones for P250 brand new (kinda cheap from what I researched about glow plug prices). What could be a problem with using replacement?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jai
    Im about to change my glow plugs for my trooper 4JG2 engine. Just called Walco and unfortunately they do not have the original ones, they have replacement ones for P250 brand new (kinda cheap from what I researched about glow plug prices). What could be a problem with using replacement?
    Try to look for original ones or replacements made in Japan. AFAIK, the cheaper ones are of inferior quality with shorter lifespans.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    few weeks ago we also change the glow plugs (4pcs) of our Landcruiser 60 series. we inquired for the original but the price is very expensive (1000+ per glow plug). what we did was we just bought the replacement glow plugs at 250 per plug (NGK Japan). so far, ok naman performance ng LC60 namin ngayon.

for Original Isuzu parts try to check at Jayson's Auto Supply at Binondo.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    kailan ba malalaman kung kailangan ng palitan ang glow plugs?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    hard-starting especially in the morning....

glow plugs