New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sir Freeman,

My 4x2 L200 is currently on cone type lift spacers. The problem is, medyo bagsak ang right side. Can you do something about this? Maybe get a new set of spacers then trim the one that will stay on the higher side para pumantay sa right side? If not, do you have a set of coil springs that would fit in my ride...sana po may discount.

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sorry Djerms, I do not import those spacers. However I have sourced these before in the local market.

I also do not have a source for the coil springs - so I hope your coils are still fine because all we can do for now is to replace the spacers.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sir, If ever, can we trim those spacers to be able to compensate whichever side is lower?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Sir freeman, bakit ganun ang Old man springs. Mas mataas left side ko. Ive tried everything to even it out short of adding another spacer on the right.
    The only reason I can live with it is cuz my fat self evens out the ride when im driving alone

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Rod,
    Mas ok nga ang sa iyo, at least it evens out because of your weight. Ako my left side sags more because of my weight

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Rod & Bubbles
    Sir freeman, bakit ganun ang Old man springs. Mas mataas left side ko. Ive tried everything to even it out short of adding another spacer on the right.
    The only reason I can live with it is cuz my fat self evens out the ride when im driving alone
    i think you just took the words out of freeman's mouth. yon ome springs comes in driver side and passenger side coils. the extra lift about 3/4 inch. is the allowance the coils have for your body weight. puwede daw mag order ng all driver or all passenger side na springs.

hope freeman won't mind me answering for him.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Up ko lang po...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Alfred - thanks for answering that. The drivers side springs are always a tad higher because in due time most of the sagging is experienced here, hence the extra compensation in height.

Rod & Bubbles : Relax it doesn't look that bad. Be secure with the thought that your springs were designed and engineered for the long term. If someone points out your uneven vehicle stance, well think of it as an opportunity to converse and educate.

Djerms : yes if that will be the only solution to the problem, let us trim the bugger!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OK sir freeman. Can you give me your shop's location? By the way, can you also give me a rough estimate on how much it would cost me? Basically it will be for the spacers and labor lang naman right? Anyway, my e-mail add is dalagos*bppc.com.ph in case you don'nt want to post prices here. My cell # is 09178165087. Pls text me your number sir so that I can reach you.

Thanks so much Freeman!!! Till next time...sama join ka ulit sa next clinic.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Djerms - it is such a simple job any shop like Zafra can do that.

Anyway - 172 Mabini San Juan - 7277201 to 04

Cost about PHP 1,000.00

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
To Freeman