New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have read some previous topics about various types of vans out there. Dad asked me what is the next best thing if he plans ot dispose the '98 Starex van. Preferrably diesel engine with lots of power and best interior and capacity size. Vehicle height can be an added feature. Oh, one more thing, it should not have a 1M price tag.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    best bet mo nissan escapade. over 1m na kase grandia.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Naku sasabihin ko pa naman Starex Limousine. Hehehe.

Kailangan ba brand new?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The New Space gear perhaps?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How about the Nissan Serena? ... although its gasoline powered, the SR20DE engine is powerful enough.

6. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Originally posted by ARB
    best bet mo nissan escapade. over 1m na kase grandia.
    Yup! Ok Nissan Escapade.

Yung Super Grandia definitely more than 1 M. Hindi lang ako sigurado sa sumunod na Grandia model.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung less then 1M, brand new, i'd go with the Urvan Escapade or Nissan Serena m/t (just remove the rearmost side facing seats for more interior room and luggage space).

How much is brand new Starex SVX now?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my vote goes to nissan escapade... serena.. maliit.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kahit na po 2nd hand basta maalaga ang owner or driver. Gusto ko kasi yung upuan ng 2nd and 3rd row ng Starex. Hindi matigas at masakit sa long drives. Lalo na maraming seat variations pwedeng gawin.

Yun bang bagong Nissan Urvan Estate is big interms of size, but passenger comfort is not the same especially with those common seat formation. And another thing, the semi-flat nose will be difficult for the driver to estimate its blind corners, same as with our current Starex 9 seater SVX model.

I believe the new Space Gear model for 2003 has a gas driven engine. I'd like to remain with the diesel format for economical reasons.

Thanks for your inputs guys! I need more choices... I was in a blank state when he asked me what is the next best thing to Starex interms of interor space and engine performance.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bili ka nalang ulit ng starex. wala ng mas comfortable van around 1M.
    Signature

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Family Van dilemma