The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. FrankDrebin Guest

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Sa Falluja ba yung Expedition ?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    maraming forums na ang nagsasabi about dito... puro ford exped daw sumasabog... i saw one dati, pero accord... biglang nasunog... pero 1st time sa pinas ako nakarinig ng ganyan na exped... usually sa states...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    whoa grabe naman yan! dapat pala hindi EXPEDITION name ng car. EXPLODITION!!! hahaha.

1st time i heard of a case like this? could this be a hoax???
    hmmm...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Even GM pickups were said to explode. Na-feature pa sa Dateline.

However, the chance of it occuring is just about the same as a Honda Civic or Toyota Corolla blowing up in your garage.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    what's the cause of this ba?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    On GM pickups, they were pointing to the location of the fuel tank as the culprit. It was never proved, though. And GM trucks are not exploding or even catching fire any more than other vehicles.

On the Expedition, I don't know what could have caused it. For all we know, it could have been a modification to the vehicle (e.g. sound system, anti-theft, etc.) that was not installed properly.

Controversies like these always happen. Until recently, people have accused Troopers and Samurais of rolling over easily. That was never proven though it did hurt both companies a lot.

In the mid-80's, Audi was accused of having Sudden Acceleration Syndrome after an unattanded Audi with a baby on the front seat, suddenly accelerated and plowed into a concrete wall. Of course, no one could prove that it was a design defect (not even the NHTSA). But the media frenzy that followed almost ruined Audi.

So I'm a bit wary of news items like these. Unless a defect is really found with the vehicle itself.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    exact cause?

pansin ko lang...kawawa na ang expedition.

kung baga sa artista, punong-puno ng intriga. :D

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Meron kami expedition and something happen nung nakaparada sya sa garage namin biglang may umusok sa makina.

We called up ford libis about this and they offered us na palitan na lang yung car of our choice.

Hindi nila pinaliwanag kung bakit biglang umusok.

just my 2 cents and experience.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    nangyari rin yata yan sa ibang Honda CRVs. nabasa ko yun somewhere...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Expidition Sumabog?