New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was at the farm today hauling palay para dalhin sa rice mill. My tool was my father's 1997 Montero (3.0V6, A/T) towing a military trailer. First run was 14 sacks of palay through the farm dirt roads and onto the national highway to the rice mill about three barrios away. Second run was with 7 sacks in tow.

The vehicle handle the task well considering the trailer in tow was unbraked. I was running at 60 km/h on and off road. It was quite fun. Hehehe. Too bad my Pajero couldn't make it due to a bad clutch.

At least I know that the "U" in "SUV" still exists.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    I was at the farm today hauling palay para dalhin sa rice mill. My tool was my father's 1997 Montero (3.0V6, A/T) towing a military trailer. First run was 14 sacks of palay through the farm dirt roads and onto the national highway to the rice mill about three barrios away. Second run was with 7 sacks in tow.

The vehicle handle the task well considering the trailer in tow was unbraked. I was running at 60 km/h on and off road. It was quite fun. Hehehe. Too bad my Pajero couldn't make it due to a bad clutch.

At least I know that the "U" in "SUV" still exists. :)
    wala bang picture?
    meron akong napanood sa solar channel nung holy week, "theory of flight" and title. i was so happy to see an old landrover pulling a single-engine plane up the hill.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Olive Drab,

Wala po, eh. Sayang gandang photo op pa naman dahil picturesque yung farm tapos madaming mga ducks and other animals. hehehe.

Kapag naiuwi ko yung Pajero ikakabit ko yung trailer tapos pipicturan ko. Nyehehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    Olive Drab,

Wala po, eh. Sayang gandang photo op pa naman dahil picturesque yung farm tapos madaming mga ducks and other animals. hehehe.

Kapag naiuwi ko yung Pajero ikakabit ko yung trailer tapos pipicturan ko. Nyehehehe.
    sama mo nalang kami sa farm ninyo : )

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    correct ang lapit lang ng bulacan sa pampanga,
    otep magkano i sack of palay? magkano rin kung maramihan?

magkano rin kung bigas na???

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    punta tayo dun..!!

dun na lang tayo off-road.. tapos dala kayo fundador.. may mga itik na pala tayong pulutan eh..!!:twisted::mrgreen:

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    oo nga dun tayo mag offroad :mrgreen:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmm... konting udyok pa papayag na rin si OTEP mag offroad dun sa kanilang hacienda! :mrgreen:

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kuya otep..

kapag pumayag ka......lakad ka namin..!!:P

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OTEP, ano kelan? si Ungas nalang daw ang maghaul ng palay papuntang ricemill :mrgreen:
    Signature

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
A day at the farm