1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

HS! tibay ng mini... though as nails

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sarap ng naka mini... how about un lumang mini? :D

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    hmm very disturbing i knew it nde worth ang f150.
    *remembers vandolph's f150*

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i remember that.. hai.. kawawa naman un gf niya nun..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think the article and the comments after it are a tiny, tiny bit misleading

1) that F150 was a new design for *1997*, whereas the mini is a recent design especially engineered to meet stricter, more recent crash safety standards. it would be unfair to say that ford neglected to engineer the crash characteristics of the F150 properly, as the IIHS test is not a federal standard test.

2) the 40-mph offset-frontal barrier crash test is NOT an official federal requirement; it is a test conducted by the IIHS, not the NHTSA. the previous-gen F150 satisfies the federal standards for full-frontal (as opposed to offset, which is more punishing to the vehicle structure since the force of the impact is concentrated on a smaller area) crash safety

that said, the F150 is really a scary place to be in if you happen to crash into a tree hehe. however, it also correctly points out that if the F150 and the mini were to crash head-on, the mini would be a total wreck while the F150 would have nothing more than a torn bumper

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mbt
    that said, the F150 is really a scary place to be in if you happen to crash into a tree hehe. however, it also correctly points out that if the F150 and the mini were to crash head-on, the mini would be a total wreck while the F150 would have nothing more than a torn bumper
    Tama!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by notEworthy27
    Tama!
    Yes if you use the F150 as a shooting bullet. Not as a safe car to drive. hahaha peace man..

pero sa tests and shown, i would like in a mini than the goliath f-150..

pero,most accidents in the road are against an off-set object...very rare whom will hit a wall...

as for frontal between the 2,obviously the f-150 will run over the mini...paran tao lang yan,sini ba mananalo sa bunguan...bata o middle-age?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mbt
    the F150 is really a scary place to be in if you happen to crash into a tree hehe...
    hehehe op kors that's what i meant. Kaya wag na lang sha bangga sa tree... eh? hehehe

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Crash test comparo MINI vs F 150