New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    are they worth? :roll:

durable ba? :roll:

ok ba tough for some beating? :roll:

and san merun( nabasa ko sa may AC.. san un LOC nun) any oder places na merun? :roll:

prices? :roll:

may mga 1st hand experience ba? :roll:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dami mong tanong sir (wag ka magalit pero medyo makulit na dating mo) baka wala ng sumagot sa mga post mo paglagi kang ganyan.

Afaik nobody from Tsikot have bought one. The shop making it is in Angeles City, shop is located at the kanto (left side) ng McArthur Hway and the main road going to Clark (salakot).

Price is about 20-30% of the orig.

The material used is quite thick (and thus also heavy) so it should be "bullet proof" but I have no personal experience.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wildthing, if i'm coming from dau, which side of mcarthur hiway is that? anong name ng shop?
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing
    Dami mong tanong sir (wag ka magalit pero medyo makulit na dating mo) baka wala ng sumagot sa mga post mo paglagi kang ganyan.

Afaik nobody from Tsikot have bought one. The shop making it is in Angeles City, shop is located at the kanto (left side) ng McArthur Hway and the main road going to Clark (salakot).

Price is about 20-30% of the orig.

The material used is quite thick (and thus also heavy) so it should be "bullet proof" but I have no personal experience.
    sori po.. inicip ko kasi pag inisa isa ko baka mas makulit.. pero oks lang.. dna lang magtatanong.. ill just read by the lines.. :wink:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    boybi, coming from Dau its on your right side (if you dont turn sa road going to Clark)

Sa McArthur side it's on the back of "ROCK BOTTOM OFFICE SUPPLY"... meron iskinita sa right gilid (between the police outpost and ROCK BOTTOM) leading to the entrance of the shop. Yung mismong kanto kasi na yun ay puro Acacia trees...you'll see an autoshop dun (the name painted on the wall was not their own...it was from the shop who use to rent that area and I don't remember the name).

Look for Dayu (09167820229) he's one of the owners (the other is his brother Garo and the other is the owner of the place). Dayu and Garo are mechanics and racers of 4x4 (they are Angeles 4wheelers club members). Contact them before you go to know if they have a demo unit (the last time I was there, their demo unit mounted on a Mazda B2200 was not yet powder painted so hinde pa exciting to see).

I do plan to get one of those....if they could perfect na the mandrel bending of their tubular pipes para look-a-like na ng ka Ungas or Kimpoy....cheapo ako eh :lol: can't afford the orig. Plus I do intend to have it as "rough device" and not for aesthetic.

Odell,
    Peace! If you can search the previous post on this matter maraming magandang inputs that answer much or your questions na kasi....tiagain mo na lang hanapin at basahin. I like the opinion of Freeman on that issue (orig vs copycat) very fair.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung bumper only kayang kaya nila katulad ng t17 ng TJM,

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wildthing:::PEACE :D 20 to 30% so mga around P15,000 na lang. hmmm... kaya nila kaya yon kay UNGAS?? :roll::roll:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi ko lang alam yung tubular na bullbar, pero yung bumper yakang yaka,

sir alfred minsan puntahan natin malapit lang sa babybackribs yun bwehehehehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sige, pagnatapos si beast jr.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sige may bagong tuklas ako
    steak 120 pesos only

t17 looks like this
    http://www.cap510.com/bodylift.html

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
copycat bumpers of TJM/ARB/ECB