New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Good Day,
    My last oil change was done using Conoco Syncon 5W40 (Synthetic).
    I got the oil from Delta Motors along quezon boulevard near delta.
    This oil is priced 1900 per gallon (4li) and paj 2.8L need 7 liter per oil change. Akala ko naka bargain ako dahil 1900 lang yun pala 2 gallon ang kailangan ko.
    Just last week the pajero run 5Kkm from the last oil change, so i replaced the engine oil filter. However, the remaining more or less 1 li oil is not enough to replenish the oil that goes with the used filter. So I need just 1 li oil to bring the oil level on desired limit.

Anybody knows where can I buy conoco beside the delta motor shop?
    I heard there are some shop/store in cubao that sell it cheaper.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    was searching thru the forum (nissan xtrail thread ata), and i seem to remember a conoco dealer/seller on cubao also, "auto" something.

also interested on conoco products; the power-d; semisyn for diesel.
    at truvalue shangrila they are priced at 350/liter. kaya looking for a lower price

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Got my supply of conoco oil from SHARKIS in Makati City. Nalimutan ko na kung magkano and bili ko. Please see other threads in this forum for the address of SHARKIS. What I remember, it is located in TAL? Bldg, Dian St. cor. ??

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Thanks for the lead guys, I finally got hold of old threads from jackaroo re: conoco cheap dealer location. Autosport along 20th avenue in Cubao, price is 335/liter as of september 05.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    guys you can get your Conoco Hydrocracked Lubricants from

EN-TIRE CAR CARE CENTRE, INC.
    44 N. Roxas St. corner Apo St. Sta. Mesa Heights, Q.C.

PM me if interested. Special price for tsikoteers.

Conoco Dealer Location