New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Aug.30 & 31 -4x4 race near the picnic grounds and Sampo.

Sept.01 - display of 4x4s and military vehicles at the parade grounds plus concert in the evening and many more.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    master olive, san exactly yung location nito? i may go there with my son, just like what I did last Feb nung baloon festival. I'm not that familiar with the locations within clark kasi, I'll be using a UTP map.

thanks

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The road going to the picnic ground and SAMPO is the same road going to the Mabalacat Gate of Clark. You have 2 ways to go there:

1) From Manila...exit to Angeles or Dau exit and go to the main gate (Salakot) of Clark. Go straight passing the balloon festival location (OMNI Aviation Airport) and upon reaching the intersection (may stop light after a gas station on the left side of the road) turn right and follow the road you'll pass by UP Clark (on your left) then Metrobank and DFA (also on your left) after that there would be major intersection (the corner on your right nito ay isang steak house which I forgot the name) turn right on this road (there are some signs also pointing that that road goes to the Mabalacat Gate). Within the next next kilometer you would see the SAMPO company building on your right and then the picnic ground would be on your left.

2) A possibly simpler route would be from Manila you exit at STA INES (last exit ng NLEX). Follow the road going to Tarlac via Bamban....(there is another one via Concepcion)... this road (Bamban route) would pass by Mabalacat town proper intersecting the McArthur hiway and the road going to the MABALACAT GATE OF CLARK. Ask people from the area saan yung Mabalacat Gate). Ang palatandaan nito ay Mabalacat Market ang kanto and this is where the vechicles going to Tarlac turns right (to Bamban)....instead you should go straight ACROSS McArthur hi way. This narrow road will lead you to the Mabalacat Gate. Go in straight and you would pass by the picnic ground (this time on your right) and then SAMPO (on your left). This is about 1-2km from the Mabalacat gate.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ilang days yung Dislay ng 4x4???? one day lang ba?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by NightRock
    Ilang days yung Dislay ng 4x4???? one day lang ba?
    yes, 1 day only.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sino pwedeng matulugan malapit sa area na yan? hehehehe!

just in case...

kapalmuks ba? :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by crawdaddy
    sino pwedeng matulugan malapit sa area na yan? hehehehe!

just in case...

kapalmuks ba? :D
    maraming hotel/motel sa angeles

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    who'is watching???
    i'll probably there sunday

9. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    i will watch sana this saturday, i'll be joining the convoy of LCCP going there, but since there is an EB at the Fort, i might be going na lang after the EB or probably Sunday na lang since yun yata ang final.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Originally posted by Olive Drab
    Aug.30 & 31 -4x4 race near the picnic grounds and Sampo.

Sept.01 - display of 4x4s and military vehicles at the parade grounds plus concert in the evening and many more.
    Oo nga Sir Olive nag punta ako this morning to
    check on the race track cool :D nag peprepare na sila

banner:

race track kaya lang malayo hehe
    sensya na

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
CLARK Centennial Celebrations