New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Diesel Experts,

Does anyone one how CARBON CLEAN works?

Just passed by e. rodrigues caltex and saw the advertistment by mancor.

I wasn't able to ask because it was closed on sundays.

Curious lang ako because they were also accredited as emmission testing center.

My ride is a gen 2 pajero, di naman mausok pero malapit na ako mag register.

What are the pro's and con's to Carbon Clean. Also is this a better alternative to "Calibration"

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hhmmmm...ok ito ah...let's wait sa mga nakakaalam...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    carbon clean takes out the excess carbon in your pistons and cylinder head by a chemical on the machine.

it's a temporary solution since diesel engines are know not to burn all the diesel fuel injected into the engine.

Doc Diesel

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    is it safe?

pano po ginagawa un?how much and where can we get them?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Doc Diesel,

So is it safe to say na its better to calibrate your engine na lang?

Glennster,

Just called them this afternoon price is per displacement. For 2 to 3 liter diesel engines, 2100 daw.

Sabi ng kausap ko every 10000 kms daw ang intervals. Guaranteed daw na pasado sa emmission tests

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    like I said, carbon clean is only a temporary solution since diesel engines are know not to burn all fuel injected into the engine. besides, I have apprehensions using chemicals on my engine just to flush out the excess carbon. probably you can use this method every time you register and have to go to PETC's so that you can pass the emission test.

still on the long run, you would need to calibrate and take very good care of your engine.

Doc Diesel

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Mukhang conflict of interest yung shop na yun.

After mo bumili sa kanila ng carbon clean, e natural pasado ka na sa emission testing, sila rin gagawa e.

:? :?

Carbon Clean