New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Ang warranty ba ng car o van can be exteneded for example naiwan sa casa for repair of major parts na walang available tapos wait ka pa ng lets say 2 months bago dumating.. do they extend the warranty to two months more ba?? TIA..

WBR,

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    nope!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    pero aren't they supposed to fix the problem IF and only IF it was initially reported while under warranty?

nahabol namin dati yung hydrovac ng kotse due to very stiff brakes under warranty. initial reklamo was well within the warranty period, nakukuha ng bleeding ng brakes yung stiff brakes dati pero di na nakaya eventually, so we had to insist na icover ng warranty, and expired na siya nung time na dinala to the casa.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    in cases like that certainly pwede pag-usapan

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa galing na lang yan ng negotiation...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    yes if your good to me

seriously true. I extended some warranties when i was still working in the automobile industry. Some manufacturers need permission from the distributor side. some manufacturers has already authorized dealers to do so too.

further for german cars where i used to work for there is a term we call "good will warranty" Even if your warranty has expired we can do something about it

Car warranty??