New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    hi! i am planning to buy a 2nd had suv, 2000 up model. i only have P300-400 budget. somebody told me that i cld buy an suv with that amount in subic. it's my first time to buy a car, dnt have any idea yet. have u heard abt subic? help naman po! ok lng po kya bumili dun? Tnx!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Subic converted yung Delica ko. So far, wala akong nagiging problema. Dahil siguro mahusay yung nag-convert. Depende siguro sa nag-convert yun, kung paano convert and kung ano conversion parts ginamit. Pero, mas reliable talaga ang non-Subic converted.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You'd be lucky to purchase any model 1998-onwards from ex-Subic models within your target price.

For my own preference, I'd stay out with imported units since the cost of replacing or converting it properly to be roadworthy will cost the same at the end.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    tnx for the reply.
    meron po ba kyo kilala dun na mahusay mag-convert?

or where else pa po kya ako makakakita ng cheap suv?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    with 300-400K budget pasok ang local na Suzuki Vitara at Nissan Terrano sa price range mo.

just to add on your choices...

pero kung subic talaga ang gusto mo, siguro Toyota
    Landcruiser II/Bundera series.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    wow, tnx!
    tingnan ko din kng ok ang vitara and terrano.
    pero my dad tells me, ok dw ang toyota or mitsubishi kng makakakita ako. i heard madami dw pajero exceed sa subic. but not sure if it's worth the money. im really confused on what to buy. pag local kc, mdyo alanganin ang budget ko.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    medyo hard to come by ang units in Subic mismo these days. what kind of unit are you interested in? for that price, you can get a good delica / RVR / Estima / Town Ace / Space Gear...

sadly, the price of imported delicas have gone up these days because of the newly imposed tax measures. the old ones have retained the price because they weren't covered by the new taxes (hindi retroactive). in other words, dati na sila nilabas sa subic.

by the way, if you're planning to get one in subic, better get one soon kasi by May 19 papasok na naman ang new tax schemes imposed on these new units as ordered by GMA.
    Last edited by chain; May 11th, 2005 at 04:50 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    check mo rin ang Isuzu Trooper yung Plaisir ah

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy
    with 300-400K budget pasok ang local na Suzuki Vitara at Nissan Terrano sa price range mo.

just to add on your choices...

pero kung subic talaga ang gusto mo, siguro Toyota
    Landcruiser II/Bundera series.
    sir tanong ko lang, ganun na po ba kamura ang nissan terrano?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    sa may 19 pag naimpose na tax schemes e di automatic add 500k na? mahal na yan a

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
Can you comment on Subic cars?