New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    diba yung bumpstops yung rubber thing na nasa may arm? diba pag nalift mas malayo ang bumpstops dapat? how come (after reading the past threads on lifting) kelangan pang putulan? baka naman mali ang nirerefer ko na bumpstop... :D

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    there are two bumpstops the compression and the extension, ang pinuputol ay ang pang extension.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    my ride is a nissan safari and the bumpstop on the right side of my car is worn already. i noticed that a chunk of the rubber was missing probably 1 1/2 inch. is it bad if left ignored?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    meron bang available dito na low profile bump stop a.k.a. as snubbers?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yes there are snubbers available from energy suspension.

bilog-sa safari front? orig coils? if orig coils normal yan because the orig coils sag in time and cannot hold the weight of the car so palagi nag rerest sa bump stop ang spring seat.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ARB, yes it still have the orig coils but i have replaced the shocks though. Dapat ba sabay sila papalitan? i mean the shock and the coil?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    arb.... san available ang energy suspension products?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    it depends if malapit na ang bump stop and you can always feel na it hits the bump stop then time to change to new springs, common sa mga safari napinapalitan namin ng OME coils ay sira ang bump stop sa front.

energy suspension products are available at Jojo 4wheel parts supply, supplier ng Rancho products.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    arb.....san ang jojo 4wheel parts?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    its here sa province, the flat bump stops retails for 1,200 pair.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
bumpstops