New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I will be replacing my ageing Bridgestone Dueler H/T 31 x 10.5 R15 currently on my Strada. My brother will be giving me a new set of tires with the same size and my only choices are the following:

1. Bridgestone Dueler H/T (again)
    2. Firestone Wilderness A/T

Which do you think is better? I need your comments and suggestions.

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    AFAIK, both Bridgestone and Firestone belong to the same parent company already.

If you're already doing well with the Dueler, then just get the same tires. I personally haven't heard of the Wilderness.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    why not get the Dueler A/T?
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wilderness... oem ng mga Expeditions...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung most of the time, paved roads ang dinadaanan mo... mas ok ang H/T (90% highway 10% offroad).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just a thought... the Firestone Wilderness were the tires recalled in the US before due to the Ford rollover issues right? Would there be a difference in the ones marketed in Asia?

A lot use the Bridgestone h/t's and they seem happy (with the big truck ones at least, yung pang LCV mababa ang threadwear).

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    you might also want to consider BFG or Yokohama.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    I notice most car companies choose Dueler HT as their standard equipment. I think Dueler HT are one of the quietest cheap tires in the market. I tried Dunlop Grandrek AT2 before, nice (tread) to look at, but noisy on paved roads.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    i tried bfgoodrich macadam t/a, very satisfied with it after after changing from dueler at. very quiet and softer ride compared to the dueler. nice design too.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    knight23... from where did you buy your tires? am interested in another bf goodrich tire... thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Bridgestone Dueler H/T vs. Firestone Wilderness A/T