New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Ako naman I prefer the Navara since for me its the best in the class IMO and wala naman akong budget constraint and more importantly it has an automatic for the 4X2 (Ranger has one but its not the right truck for me). Tamad ako mag manual na...
    Yep, I also do prefer the navara than the ranger....cramped seats talaga sa rear ang ranger and inde sing ganda ang ride comfort ng navara....which I think expected naman kasi built for hauling talaga yung ranger with its very big bed ang better torque utilization....

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by blckrvntr View Post
    Funny how you become so hyped up when you hear people not buying Navarra. :saiyan:
    yeah really, i'm one of their stockholders hahaha.

pambihira nalilito na seguro yong thread starter nito. back to regular programming.....

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    for offroading and cargo...

ranger.

kung topakin ka gusto mo makipag racing o mag drift ng pickup, yung sa mazda :rofl:
    actually bro i really considered ranger kaya lang i fell for strada. i know what you mean about mazda.... astig din!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Now if Hyundai can only make a pick-up truck... Ganda sobra diesel nila high horses with high torque as well but at a smaller engine size, small but terrible... I guess there is replacement for displacement. Its called BETTER TECHNOLOGY!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Now if Hyundai can only make a pick-up truck... Ganda sobra diesel nila high horses with high torque as well but at a smaller engine size, small but terrible... I guess there is replacement for displacement. Its called BETTER TECHNOLOGY!

I think we somewhat discussed it on the Hyundai no.5 on quality in the states thread...hehe....now that would be a great addition on the pickup lineup...imagine the starex's 2.5 VGT or the Veraruz's 3.0 VGT on a pickup truck!

thats gonna be *** on wheels....:bwahaha:

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    I think we somewhat discussed it on the Hyundai no.5 on quality in the states thread...hehe....now that would be a great addition on the pickup lineup...imagine the starex's 2.5 VGT or the Veraruz's 3.0 VGT on a pickup truck!

thats gonna be *** on wheels....:bwahaha:
    Hahahahaha... true.. so true! Damn Ondoy!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    No those engines are older models already (but they are still powerful nevertheless) the new R-engine 2.2L found on the facelifted Santa Fe and the new Sorento... German diesel performance at Korean/Japanese prices...

199PS* 4000RPM and 441Nm of torque. Just 2.2L in size!

The thing is a beast...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost recon View Post
    yeah really, i'm one of their stockholders hahaha.

pambihira nalilito na seguro yong thread starter nito. back to regular programming.....
    Whatever makes you happy bro. :banana2:

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    No those engines are older models already (but they are still powerful nevertheless) the new R-engine 2.2L found on the facelifted Santa Fe and the new Sorento... German diesel performance at Korean/Japanese prices...

The thing is a beast...
    Mmmmmmmmm..... Santa Fe..... :drool:

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007

The thing is a beast...

Wow!! talking bout performance....

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
best buy pick up