New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost recon View Post
    hahaha

i would not have spent more than 500k my friend if your statement is true. beside when i disposed my strada it was just one year and 3 months old. resale value was too low even for a 4x4. expecting it to be around 1M but settled for 900k only.

but hey, being satisfied of what you buy is PRICELESS.
    well, in my case I need not to spend that amount of money to be satisfied....

I've just based the decision I have made on the test drives that I have done...before buying...

Though I also know someone who did the opposite of what you did....But it is not because of the ride comfort why he did that....

But I certainly agree on the last part....Being satisfied is priceless....:thumbup:
    Last edited by locoroco777; August 3rd, 2010 at 05:11 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    well, in my case I need not to spend that amount of money to be satisfied....

I've just based the decision I have made on the test drives that I have done...before buying...

Though I also know someone who did the opposite of what you did....But it is not because of the ride comfort why he did that....

But I certainly agree on the last part....Being satisfied is priceless....:thumbup:
    you know someone who do the opposite? really?

please tell him, "are you out of your mind?"

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hey hey wag nang maging too confrontational, lets just admit not everyone will agree with us... Baka ma-close pa itong thread na ito...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    I think i know who you are referring to LR, the one who sold his Navara for a Strada. I believe this thread was made for us to give an idea as to what pickup is the best buy. We can do this without bashing each other's ride. I chose mine not only for its reasonable price but also for its performance and comfort.

Ghostrecon, not all pickup buyers settled for the Strada because of its price. I guess right now Nissan realized that price is also a consideration, that is why they released the Brute edition of the Navara.

Good reviews on performance are also given to the Ford Wildtrack, and Hilux.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007

Why in the world would I tell him that? its his own money he will be spending....

and in the first place why would he be out of his mind? if he was not satisfied with the truck the he bought his got all the liberty in the world to replace it...

Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Hey hey wag nang maging too confrontational, lets just admit not everyone will agree with us... Baka ma-close pa itong thread na ito...
    tama...kawawa naman yung TS nagtatanong lang masasara pa yung thread nya....

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009

Funny how you become so hyped up when you hear people not buying Navarra. :saiyan:

Like what Tidus said, not everyone will agree to one's opinion.

I rented a Navarra when I was in Saudi. Ok sya if we talk bout specs and all, but IMO (again, In My Opinion), Strada is more comfortable, more roomy, easy to ride, squeaking is just one PMS checkup, (and I'm sure most pick-ups are), and easily modified with badass designs.

I used to have a Santa Fe, sold it due to Ondoy. I bought my truck for the reasons above. I rarely go out-of-town, so 4x4s doesn't matter to me. If I wanted to have pang-harurot car, then I'd go for an SUV again. To me, Strada has all the vroooomm power I need to drive around the city, and be comfortable din with my family. Those additional 500K you mentioned, I can just buy mods, may sukli pa.

Pro, let's keep it clean, especially para sa mga tsikoeteers who doesn't have pickups yet and are planning to buy one.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    yeah right

goodluck to your pickup hunting tidus

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by blckrvntr View Post
    Funny how you become so hyped up when you hear people not buying Navarra. :saiyan:

Like what Tidus said, not everyone will agree to one's opinion.

I rented a Navarra when I was in Saudi. Ok sya if we talk bout specs and all, but IMO (again, In My Opinion), Strada is more comfortable, more roomy, easy to ride, squeaking is just one PMS checkup, (and I'm sure most pick-ups are), and easily modified with badass designs.

I used to have a Santa Fe, sold it due to Ondoy. I bought my truck for the reasons above. I rarely go out-of-town, so 4x4s doesn't matter to me. If I wanted to have pang-harurot car, then I'd go for an SUV again. To me, Strada has all the vroooomm power I need to drive around the city, and be comfortable din with my family. Those additional 500K you mentioned, I can just buy mods, may sukli pa.

Pro, let's keep it clean, especially para sa mga tsikoeteers who doesn't have pickups yet and are planning to buy one.
    amen to that bro!
    I agree with Tidus, kung may AT ang 4x2 na Strada, malamang yun ang binili ko. Para mas relax habang lolong drive lalo na sa traffic dito sa EDSA, naku po!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ako naman I prefer the Navara since for me its the best in the class IMO and wala naman akong budget constraint and more importantly it has an automatic for the 4X2 (Ranger has one but its not the right truck for me). Tamad ako mag manual na...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Ako naman I prefer the Navara since for me its the best in the class IMO and wala naman akong budget constraint and more importantly it has an automatic for the 4X2 (Ranger has one but its not the right truck for me). Tamad ako mag manual na...
    Good for you!

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
best buy pick up