New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baket ganun? When i check under the hood, matigas talaga even if i used my fingers to push un silinyador.
    Kaya in effect, kelangan ko umapak ng umapak sa gas pedal which results to high fuel consumption.
    Im riding xuv at. Iv alredy complained this to isuzu. Sabi sa akin timing lang daw. Naaayos naman nila kc after servicing my unit, ok na sya. Lambot gas pedal smooth accelation. Pero after a few days balik ulet sa dati.
    *this was a previous topic but now i realized na matigas pala gas pedal ko compared to others.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Could u guys recommend me a good isuzu/diesel shop? Near qc or mla.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi kaya yon cable or the bushings sa pedal?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    palit ka cable baka defective ayaw lang cguro nila palitan.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    or di kaya spring?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yun nga ang hirap e. How wud i know kng alin dun ang problema...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    You can do the following and see if this helps. Spray WD40 on the linkage (at the throttle body) if your accelerator cable housing is accessible, spray WD40 into it as well. Let it penetrate and or better still, have someone pump the accelerator while you're applying WD40 so that the oil can penetrate deeper. Sometimes this is all you need to soften a stiff accelerator. Check the pedal linkages too and spray them. It doesnt hurt to cover all bases. If your willing, disconnect the cable from the throttle body and then spray it so that penetration is easier. Good Luck

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks wolv, i'll do that.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i went to doc diesel's shop!

inadjust lang ulet un timing ko. took 2hrs.
    maganda na ulet takbo ko! alright!!!

doc!, kung bumalik sa dating sakit un ride ko babalik ako dyan ah. =) ... ikaw na mag diagnose kung ano gagawin

Baket matigas gas pedal ko?