New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Tanong lang po,

Gumagana po ba ang lahat ng guages including aircon and heater ng mga Auctioned vehicles like Pajero, LCs, etc...?

Sir Otep,

May nabanggit po kayo minsan regarding how the conversion guys made the Auctioned Pajero's aircon/heater worked. Paano po ba iyon?

Thanks a lot. :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the auction one we got has all gauges working. dashboard heater plus seat heaters work, electronic roof and the digital climate control. you set the desired temperature and the a/c will cool or heat the car to match your input.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    mike2,
    Not all vehicles have working a/c and heaters, ganun din yung guages, every unit is diff. if it's working sometimes it's not working right, usually the a'c is not cool enough

splerdu,
    good for you, maganda yung nakuha mo, very few units like that

Mike2: The gauges on the clusters are/ should be, working. Speed, tach,oil,temp,etc. On the center console dito nagkakatalo. The A/C on mine is working but naka direkta, i.e "ON" lagi yung compressor. Hindi naka-kabit yung themostat. Anyway I spent Php1.4K to have one installed. New wiring para maganda. One of this days I will fiddle with the wiring para ibalik yung original na thermostat(balitaan ko kayo). The blower of course works. The vents hindi coz nabaligtad yung dash so pinutol yung mga linkages sa vents. So most of the time yung vents selection and thermostat and hindi gumagana sa mga vehicles na converted. All the others should work. Kung Pajero, Surf, Terrano unit mo I know someone who sells original left hand dash from the U.S. Paltan mo na lang parang bago na yan rig mo. Hope this helps. :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mike2,

Ganito po ang ginagawa noong minang nanood ako:

On a LHD vehicle, ganito ang orientation from L-R starting from the center console: DUCTING SYSTEM (yung may vent controls) ---> EVAPORATOR ASSEMBY ---> BLOWER and MOTOR. Exact opposite ang RHD vehicle.

So ang gagawin, LALAGARIIN ng converter yung a/c system para mapaghiwa-hiwalay ang tatlo (huwag mong panonoorin ito, mababanas ka lang).

Itatapon na yung DUCTING SYSTEM along with the thermostat controls and the heater core (bye-bye cabin heater na).

Tapos, pipilitin pagdikitin yung nilagaring EVAP ASSY at BLOWER and MOTOR in the opposite orientation. This is accomplished using, but not limted to, mga retaso ng goma, ginupit na tsinelas, sandamakmak na rugby, napakaraming foam, alambre at kung ano-anong basura.

Ibabalik ang frankenstien na nabuo nila sa ilalim ng dashboard mo. Kung mamalasin, magbubutas pa kung saan-saan para sa mounting o kaya isasabit na lang using yet more alambre.

Gagamit ng generic flexi-ducts for the final touch.

OK ba? :mrgreen:

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Auctioned Vehicles Queries