New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    uhm town & country sobrang lapad nun & v6 yata or v8 gasoline maganda lang dun power sliding door..hehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ford E150, 4 captain seats + 2 bench, front engine, rear wheel drive, ABS, pwede 12 persons or kung maarte sakay mo at ayaw magtama mga siko, 8 ang ideal he he he...

1.950M but since di naman selling like hot cake pwede mo pa baratin ang ahente, got mine 4 years ago inclusive of comprehensive insurance at 1.300M

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    If you're not too wary of the gray market, A Carnival Park II with CRDI diesel engine is a great minivan. Get a late model 2003-2005. Very car-like, smooth, luxurious (sun-roof, automatic headlights and windshield wipers), and it seats 9 max. If you want a 3-year warranty, go check out the Sedona in Kia showrooms muna. They only have gas models available though. Only obvious drawback: poor resale value.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    redhorse,
    gas ba yan? anung engine? ok lang ba maintenance?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by benny
    ...If you want a 3-year warranty, go check out the Sedona in Kia showrooms muna. They only have gas models available though...
    I was at Wheels New Manila last Wednesday to have my 02 Sedona serviced. The rep I spoke with said they might have diesel Sedonas in stock by next month. I failed to ask though if these would already have the CRDi engine.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i would choose the previa,2nd will be the starex and 3rd will be the old hiace grandia.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Gusto ko ung Suzuki APV..kung tipong panghatid lang talaga sa mga bata from bahay to school and vice versa.

Matipid na ung makina.. Safe pa para sa mga bata. HIndi magiging kaskasero ang driver nito dahil maliit lang ang makina.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    maliit lang yung apv di ba?mahirap rin ata parts nun?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    abundant ang parts ng suzuki.. philhino pati may isa pa..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    takeshi07,

maganda yung previa, kaya lang, at 1.8M, it's too expensive already for what you get. although it's a fine minivan, don't get me wrong. if you can afford it, go for it. yung chrysler town & country is larger than the previa and is even more expensive, but from what i hear, it's not very reliable (although at least matino na ang service center ngayon with CATS).

vicoyski,

zafira isn't a minivan. even grandis isnt technically a minivan (although it's logically in the minivan class), same with the innova (although it logically competes with some minivans). starex isn't technically a minivan also but it also competes in the minivan class more than the maxivan class. hehe

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
anu magandang van ngayon? [Merged]