New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Devices similar to Aerogas have never lived up to their claims when challenged by the Federal Trade Commission.

I guess this is one reason they are being dumped here.

Like most dealerships, Isuzu Imus has a free hand to sell 'accessories' and other stuff to their clients. This is one way for them to make money.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Thank you Guys for the comments and suggestion :D
    Really appreciate it !!! :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by 20vanda01
    ganito lang ba kadali gawin? bat sa ads sinasabi na meron daw refill ng gas element after 3 years yata... hmmm ine-endrose pa naman ng isuzu imus ang aerogas na ito.

ghosthunter, have you tried making one already?
    I haven't made one but I have machine-shop experience and I have examined an AEROGAS unit very closely.

Refill element after 3 years? I guess the internal filter needs to be replaced because it would be clogged with dirt by then... then they charge you some money for the "service"... basically return clients (suckers).

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Our company tested the "Aerogas" Catalytic Combustor but unfortunately it did not live to its claims of lesser emissions. We also tested another device, the Exhaust Gas Oxidizer (EGO) of Mr. Alegre, and his device really works. There is a noticeable increase in engine power (about 5 - 8%) and fuel savings of about 15% and the smoke really was minimized/gone in about 1 - 3 minutes! The tests were done in a 1993 Toyota Land Cruiser (Prado) which was really a smoke-belching vehicle before EGO was installed.

The device is called ALEGRE EXHAUST GAS OXIDIZER (EGO) invented/designed by Mr. Adolfo Alegre who came up with this anti-smoke belching device using the principle of VENTURI EFFECT (used in the designs of rockets). The device is attached to the muffler where it sucks out all impurities (like a vacuum cleaner), promote more complete fuel combustion, increase engine HP and guaranteed to reduce emission within minutes after installation! The effect is like having a rocket-powered engine.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by add616reneb
    The effect is like having a rocket-powered engine.
    [SIZE=3]talaga ha?[/SIZE]

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sounds like one of those "As Seen On TV" advertisements. Super-hyped up yung mga claims... and the people there parang on-drugs sila... high na high! :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by ghosthunter
    sounds like one of those "As Seen On TV" advertisements. Super-hyped up yung mga claims... and the people there parang on-drugs sila... high na high! :D
    oo nga e... :lol: hanep sa description ...
    "The effect is like having a rocket-powered engine." :whoa: :whoa: :whoa: :freak: :lol:

kung talagang gumagana yan.. abay bigyan mo ako ng dalwa at magawang dalwa na rin ang tambutso ko. para lumipad nako :lol:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by rsnald
    oo nga e... :lol: hanep sa description ...
    "The effect is like having a rocket-powered engine." :whoa: :whoa: :whoa: :freak: :lol:

kung talagang gumagana yan.. abay bigyan mo ako ng dalwa at magawang dalwa na rin ang tambutso ko. para lumipad nako :lol:
    mr. rocket scientist u made my day

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by x-wind
    sir nandun ka rin ba nung lagyan yun troper na 2002 model sa imus cavite..............ine endorse ba talaga to ng isuzu cavite sabagay bakit sila pumapayag na dun sa casa nagkabit yun aero gas sa troper ng client nila.................
    ala ako nun, nakita ko lang na may ads sila sa may loob ng office. tinanong ko si raymond castillo dun, oo daw okaya daw 'yon... nga lang mahal tsaka may mga claims na di daw maganda kaya di na rin ako nagka-interest...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by add616reneb
    There is a noticeable increase in engine power (about 5 - 8%) and fuel savings of about 15%.

The device is attached to the muffler where it sucks out all impurities (like a vacuum cleaner), promote more complete fuel combustion, increase engine HP and guaranteed to reduce emission within minutes after installation! The effect is like having a rocket-powered engine.
    I have yet to see a gadget live up to its promises. Imagine increase in power, fuel savings tapos rocket powered like feel that's only installed sa muffler??

Para tuloy yung si coyote hinahabol si road runner. kabit ng rocket sa skates. he he

Doc Diesel

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
AeroGas?