Sep 2003
    join ako, san area ba?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    who's coming?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    trup,
    It will around the border of Tanay and Camp Gen. Nakar area. No need for heavily modified rigs. Even a stock Jimny went up there last Sunday.

Confirmed:

johnqpublic
    afrasay
    trup
    wreckless

the headcount/details will be posted at the 4x4ph site.
    Thanks

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Peeps, Infanta Quezon actually is my hometown. I have friends and relatives as well in Real town w/c up to this day I am still wandering if some of them perished already, I hope and praying that I can still see them this coming Christmas. I am going home to the Phils. this coming thursday to be with my family and relatives....

Any relief effort that you bring will be greatly appreciated. Up to this day, prayers was the only thing that I can do since I am working outside our country. My wife and kids were alright at the moment but I still dont know the damage of our house and property in Infanta town proper.

Our rig was buried by mud almost up to the roof and maybe a major restoration will be needed. I dont know if I can hook up with you guys but I will say thank you in advance for your thoughts and help to my townsmate.

If ever you will go to Infanta town proper maybe you can ask for me....

thank you all and may God bless you....
    Last edited by 5Speed; December 15th, 2004 at 12:22 AM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Infanta & Real is still unreachable by land-bound vehicles. only helicopters (from our Army and the US) are able to reach it and is constantly bringing relief goods while the DPWH is still clearing the road.

to note that 3 DPWH personnel were killed while they were clearing a road. despite that, DPWH employees are still doing their jobs despite the threat.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    good luck on your endeavor

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    mukhang down ang 4x4ph.......who else is coming?
    Alfred if u need more cargo space just let me know.....

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mukhang kakaunti yata ang sasama? According to afrasay madali lang daw yung trail.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    down yata yung 4x4ph. kelan ba to? anong plans?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
4x4ph Relief Run