New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    guys, i read this in this website:

http://www.mitsubishi-cars.co.uk/l200/upgrade.asp

" Buyers of a new 2.5 litre Shogun Sport and 4WD L200 Pick Up models from Mitsubishi's award winning range now have the option of putting a little bit more 'under the bonnet' with the introduction of a new Power Upgrade Pack. The Pack option is available now at Mitsubishi Motors dealerships across the UK.

The Power Upgrade Pack introduces an additional ECU (Electronic Control Unit) which 'piggy backs' the existing ECU on Mitsubishi's Euro III 2.5 litre, 4-cylinder turbo diesel engine. The resulting engine management change produces an output increases of 114 bhp to 135 bhp for the Shogun Sport and 115 bhp to 138 bhp for L200s.

The Power Upgrade Pack increases torque output significantly as well as improving engine response. The upgrade also results in a smoother drive at lower speeds.

The Power Upgrade Packs costs a mere £595.00 plus VAT and fitting.

Contact your local Mitsubishi dealer for further details."

pwede ba ito sa atin? or

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    same engine naman.. and OEM naman.. so siguro ok lang un..

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    I think hindi pwede kasi di pa euro compliant ang mga engines natin. Tapos yung mga bago euro I level palang. Yung nasa article euro III engines ang ginagamit Just my opinion hope someone can verify

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yung mga pajero/4d56t experts natin, any opinion on this?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmmm ECU...ala yung mga paj gen 1 and 2 dito non eh...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Andy, the powerpack will not work here. The pack that is being sold by Mitsu U.K. was originally being sold by Coordsport U.K.

May ECU kasi yung mga 4D56 and 4M40 sa U.K. unlike ours here na mechanical.

the kit includes a piggyback ECU that modify the amount of turbo boost and slightly increases the fuel delivery to the chamber. The pack also includes open air filter, air-intake housing, and bigger exhaust muffler.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    exactly! We dont get the Mitsu EFI engines here.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    wow, for all of those items, medyo maganda na ang presyo. kung full exhaust.
    i have decided to take your advice woodire and am going to order the finer filter tomorrow and then do the washer mod and add a boost guage. i will try to boost the pajero to about 12 psi.

thanks,

andy

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    nagulat ako...hehe magtatanong sana ako kung nasan ang ECU naten.hehe all motor nga pala tayo. herherher (as sir glenn would put it)

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    not all motor kasi forced induction engines nyo. old school siguro pwede pa. mechanical injection pumps mga diesel engine ng strada at pajero (except gen3) dito parang carborador kung gas engine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
4d56t oem power upgrade pack. pwede ba ito sa atin?