New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I'm selling one of my older cars next week so I've started shopping for a new car.

I thinking of a small 5-7 seater SUV/MPV is possible for my family and I'm quite interested in the Mazda 5, new Mitsubishi Outlander, new Honda CRV, Honda Odyssey, or even a Toyota Wish. Anyone have any reliable dates when any of these cars will be launched in our market?

I also like the Previa but its over my budget...

Thanks for the news!

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    The new CRV will debut in the Philippines within the first half of 2007.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    CRV to debut internationally in first half of 2007 I know.
    But will it be a simultaneous worldwide launch?
    Bagal kasi dito sa atin sometimes eh.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Honda's local launch dates are usually at par with the rest of the world.

The CR-V and Civic share a lot of architecture and it wouldn't make sense for them to be producing two different generations. Laging nagsasabay ang Civic at CR-V.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    The new CRV will debut in the Philippines within the first half of 2007.
    So pwedeng June 30, 2007 pa lumabas yung CRV. What a very long wait hehehe!!

Ok din sana if Honda will release either the Odyssey or Stream para naman may Honda van dito.

Or the Ford Windstar ba yun?!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ple4 View Post
    So pwedeng June 30, 2007 pa lumabas yung CRV. What a very long wait hehehe!!

Ok din sana if Honda will release either the Odyssey or Stream para naman may Honda van dito.

Or the Ford Windstar ba yun?!
    Ford Windstar has been discontinued and Ford has already stated they will stop making minivans because it's not a profit generating line for them.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    try mo ang 2007 crosswind... maganda narin ang features and upgraded narin ang engine.. driven one yesterday... sprotivo manual.. maganda na ang takbo niya.. not like the older ones na mejo drag patakbohin.... and 3 years warrantry narin...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    Ford Windstar has been discontinued and Ford has already stated they will stop making minivans because it's not a profit generating line for them.

Ford changed the name Windstar to Freestar in 2004 to make this van's name in line with the other Ford cars which start with F (Focus,Five Hundred, Ford GT,Fusion). Its sibling, Mercury Monterrey, was discontinued 4 months ago and the Freestar will be killed in 4 months time.
    Off topic,but here's Ford's next minivan, to be called 'FAIRLANE' based on the mazda6 platform.

so the new CRV has not been released anywhere yet(except in the US?)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    may mazda 5 na daw dito may mga nakakita na sa showroom

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    There's a 5 already? How much? (guessing 1.6 - 1.7 for the 2.3)

There's also the Kia Carens coming in, 2.0 CRDi turbodiesel, seven seater (third row kinda small, like Avanza), under 1 m. It's a direct competitor for the Mazda5 and Ford C-Max in Europe.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
2007 new MPVs and SUVs