New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Where can I have a 2.5"-3" ID exhaust system made? Most of the exhaust shops I've visited can only bend up to 2" OD.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi nga uso dito yan. Try checking out auto_xer through his email (auto_xer*yahoo.com) baka he knows where to get one.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by HENRY
    Where can I have a 2.5"-3" ID exhaust system made? Most of the exhaust shops I've visited can only bend up to 2" OD.
    just curious,
    for what vehicle?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    interested di ako dito. any ideas? my friend made a 3" exhaust for his galant and since no one does mandrel bending of 3" na alam niya, he had to buy a lot of 3" stainless pre-bent pipes (90 deg) and just bolted them together with 3" straight pipes.

andy

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    mga Sirs ano pong nagagawa ng malaking exhaust piping?

sorry po di ko alam

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    i am no expert but the common belief is that improving the inflow and outflow of air into and out of your engine will increase performance. i am looking to get a pajero 2.5 tdic and the mods i have in mind are a more breathable air filter, more free flowing exhaust and the turbo mod (washers) that has been extensively discussed here. plus of course a boost gauge to make sure my boost doesn't go above 12 psi.

andy

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I know of only two shops here in Metro Manila that can do a 3" mandrel bent piping system: Fusion R of Ferman & Oliver; and, ERL of Ernie Lorenzo (of Club Mitsu fame).

Both use stainless steel and have access to mandrel bent big pipes.

Fusion R did my Pajero (intercooler, air intake and exhaust piping) and the performance improvement (at 1 bar using a manual boost controller) is substantial starting at mid-range RPM. Both FusionR and ERL can discuss with you the more technical aspects of the performance improvement.

ERL has done a lot of exhaust piping for bimmers especially the high performance M3 car. I have seen three M3's that ERL has done already.

FusionR - E Rodriguez St. (before turning right at Balete Drive)
    ERL Motorwerx - C. Benitez Street (near P. Tuazon / Chocolate Castle)
    Last edited by woodfire; March 6th, 2004 at 10:17 PM.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    woodfire, bolt-on ba yung exhaust ng fusionR?

i live in Gen. Santos City kasi and i just want to order via phone and when it gets here, bolt-on na lang.

how about yung kay ernie lorenzo?

any price range for exhaust lang? i plan to get a finer filter na dropin lang for my intake needs.

andy

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you can contact ferman lao of FusionR at auto_xer*yahoo.com and inquire about your exhaust piping needs.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    sir woodfire, how about on your strada? have you done the same mods? how's the performance? i'd like to know more since I'm planning to get my upgrades this summer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2.5"-3" Exhaust System