New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    i was over at chevrolet alabang having my brakes replaced the other day. was talking to the agents there and i was told a couple of 07 tahoes and an indented suburban is on its way to the PI!! and it will be officially offered next year. i was told that suburban prices will start at 3.5m

the new chevy tahoe and suburban will be powered by the a 5.3 liter v8 with the new AFM (active fuel management) system which like the MDS will shut down 4 of the 8 cylinders when cruising to save fuel.

i have seen one here sa town center.. a white suburban... 8 ang plaka hhhmm...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GerardTagayty View Post
    i was over at chevrolet alabang having my brakes replaced the other day. was talking to the agents there and i was told a couple of 07 tahoes and an indented suburban is on its way to the PI!! and it will be officially offered next year. i was told that suburban prices will start at 3.5m

the new chevy tahoe and suburban will be powered by the a 5.3 liter v8 with the new AFM (active fuel management) system which like the MDS will shut down 4 of the 8 cylinders when cruising to save fuel.

i have seen one here sa town center.. a white suburban... 8 ang plaka hhhmm...
    Your tax Pesos at work.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Next year? meaning 08?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    Your tax Pesos at work.
    Sad to say, True

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gas Guzzlers from the Number 1 Polluter of the planet.. hehehe

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Ang alam ko this year ang both new gen Tahoe(4.8 liter parin yata) at Suburban..

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Next year? meaning 08?
    my bad! hehehe!! kala ko 06 pa lang.. i really have to move on.. hahaha! anyway 5.3 l yunmga current suburbans available in our local market well mine is.

hindi ba applicable ang tax sa mga nasa congress? hayyy... maka takbo nga sa congress...

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    These would sell very well with our politicians and several gov't agencies.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    the suburban with folding stepboard and push button rear door... ang lupit
    we(alabang tsikoteers) saw one in festival last week and the owner show it to us how it works

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    holy cow! im jealous! cant wait to see it sa showroom.... hayyyzzz... ang mahal mahal na nyaaa... 3.5... thats crazy.... tapos gas pa... i can just imagine ano ang mga options sa denali version ng GMC yukon but then again i like hte brutelooks of the suburban than that of the yukon.. i find it a bit iffy well thats just me... hehehe

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
07 checvy tahoe & suburban comin to the PI shores!