New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    A few years back there was someone producing a Porsche Replica by the same person manufacturing Cj5 and CJ7 Jeeps in Mandaluyong. What happened to the project? It was even shown at the motorshow once and was quite impressive.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    From the "Filipino-made Utility Vehicles in the Past" discussion in the Tsikot Auto Design and Research Forum:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/newre...ote=1&p=910795

Quote Originally Posted by ehnriko View Post
    The ENZO 911 is a statement that the Pinoy can! ... this is the brainchild of Dino Juan... owner of Pier One. He made it from a kit from Colin Replicas from England and made some adjustments so as to not duplicate the original dimensions.

Porsche Club of the Philippines filed a suit against Dino to pressure him in mothballing the project and destroy the moulds eventually. It appeared at that time that it was Porsche AG who was behind it... but it turned out to be fellow Pinoys...

Anyway, the moulds are with me, and they are in the safe hands of some friends.... and I am not going to disclose their whereaboouts. Making replicas on limited production volume isn't against the law. Making them on a commercial scale is. If you have a donor VW... we can build one ENZO for you.

By the way, the ENZO is not Pinoy designed... it is actually a replicated replica of the Colin Porsche Replicars from England. But, it is still the closest thing to the real one. With its light weight... it has almost the same power to weight ratio as the real thing.

It's is actually under the category of a Kit Car.
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...t=38000&page=6

Quote Originally Posted by DinoJuan View Post
    Mabuhay!

I am new to this so please be patient. My name is Dino Juan. I came across Tsikot.com forum by chance when I saw my name in the google search pointing to your site. It got me interested right away...it brought back memories of the mid 1980s to 90s when assembling Philippine made jeeps and AUVs was so in and so patriotic.

A member of your forum, a gentleman named "Ehnriko" seems to know my life story..hhhmmmm..I wonder who is this kind soul?

Yes I am Dino Juan of the ENZO 911 kit car. And Yes the same "juans" as the wrangler jeep body and chassis stamping works in the 90s called DAJ and 4- Wheeler along Shaw Blvd. and in Taytay, Rizal. And proud cousins to the 3rd generation MDJeepstars.

After 12 Enzo 911 kit cars, 1,000 plus wrangler jeep body and chassis assembly kits, and several 1,000 AUV chassis... I am temporarily in retirement from the automotive metal industry. Now busy selling beer at Pier One while reminiscing the good old days of the true Pinoy local auto industry.

Hopefully this wonderful forum will help bring back the glory days of Proudly Philippine Made vehicles.

Mabuhay Tayong Lahat!

DINO JUAN

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    any pics? can it be fitted to a vw beetle?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    any pics? can it be fitted to a vw beetle?
    sir badsekktor, the 911 enzo bodies were actaully fitted w/ beetle engines...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    interesting! may pic ba bro? mukhang magandang idea yan sa beetle na nakatambak sa farm

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    interesting! may pic ba bro? mukhang magandang idea yan sa beetle na nakatambak sa farm
    sorry wala akong pic nung black na 911 enzo na nakita ko sa display at tumatakbo sa merville before. if i'm not mistaken lumabas yun noong mid to late 80's. buhayin mo na lang yung beetle niyo, bro

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    hopefully, Enzo will be revived and produced again by his creator/fabricator.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by lymar07 View Post
    sorry wala akong pic nung black na 911 enzo na nakita ko sa display at tumatakbo sa merville before. if i'm not mistaken lumabas yun noong mid to late 80's. buhayin mo na lang yung beetle niyo, bro

Hi Sir,

Interested ako sa kit na ito, do you have any contact numbers ng seller? can you email it to me sir if its ok with you? i sent you my email add and contact number

thanks

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    *DinoJuan asan kana? hehehehehe ikaw lang pala ang ina antay ng Pagong (Beetle) naminng nakatambak sa garahe

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    There's a Porsche 911 Carrera kitcar (VW based) for sale in the Volkswagen Club of the Philippines forums www.vwcp.org. 480k.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Porsche Replica