New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2024
    may nakapagcharge na po sa inyo yung BYD charger? same po cla ng plug pero experience ko po e hindi matanggal sa charger port natin unless ipa-off yung charger.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails byd-charger.jpg  

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pidolsalvador View Post
    Ano po size ng donut tire na nakuha po nyo? tnx!
    135/80 R14 sir. paid 950 petot sa local surplus shop. Maliit sya konti pero I tested it at 60KPH, ok naman for strict emergency only.

may baon din ako foot pump in case palpak yung bundled inflator. Last resort ko na lang yung provided tire sealant which will damage the alloy rim and most probably the tire pressure sensor within the wheel.

3 levels of "backup", safe na siguro yun

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pidolsalvador View Post
    may nakapagcharge na po sa inyo yung BYD charger? same po cla ng plug pero experience ko po e hindi matanggal sa charger port natin unless ipa-off yung charger.
    Try mo sir unlock sa remote natin
    Press once = stop charging sya
    wait mga 10 seconds then unlock again. Listen near the nanobox charging port. meron maliit na motor sound meaning bibitawan nya yung charging cable.

Praktisin mo sa bahay without unplugging from the wall Sir

Congrats sa Nanobox mo

We're in this together. Mga pioneers haha

4. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post
    Congrats Sir!

sa tono mo, nakabili ka na rin ng Nanobox
    hehe.. kaka kuha ko lang kahapon sir! :D
    ang pinag didiskitahan ko yung infotainment system. Naghahanap ako ng way para mapagana ang Android Auto.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Dongfeng San Fernando Pampanga 0956 447 9340 (my SA)
    Uy sir! pareho tayo ng SA.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    First time to charge to 100% to test performance at highway speeds

Stable and smooth ride with max 105 kph

Distance traveled San Fernando to Marquee mall, u-turn agad sa exit pabalik ng San Fernando

Results : 39.3km distance, 12% battery use = 327.5 range , my previous computation for city driving only gave 250km range

Dongfeng does not give a user's manual for the Nanobox, so sariling sikap na muna.

Dongfeng San Fernando Pampanga 0956 447 9340 (my SA)
    Since I'm a Waze user at walang Android Auto at di pwede maginstall ng app sa headunit ni Nanobox, medyo issue din paglagay ng cellphone mount.

Ganito na lang ginawa ko:

Attachment 45519
    Attachment 45520
    Sir, nasubukan mo na to?
    https://www.lazada.com.ph//products/...50867683.html?

pang add ng Android Auto or CarPlay sa head unit natin. Di pa ako naka order eh.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    thanks for the constant updates vivafoxpro. I'm also looking at the nanobox as one of my options (the other being the wuling gameboy and a byd dolphin).

A couple of questions though
    1. How did you know that your nanobox already has a LFP battery and not a ternary one? I've searched everywhere and could not find any clue whether the 351km version is a LFP battery type. Whenever I talked to a salesman/lady sa Dongfeng either their clueless or will just say ternary.
    2. Can you choose to limit charging to 80%?
    3. Does it absorb potholes well especially in the "smooth" roads of Bulacan?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by garuhhh View Post
    hehe.. kaka kuha ko lang kahapon sir! :D
    ang pinag didiskitahan ko yung infotainment system. Naghahanap ako ng way para mapagana ang Android Auto.
    Kakapost ko lang nung tutorial sa Waze. Baka pwede sa Android Auto same technique...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by leoblack9 View Post
    thanks for the constant updates vivafoxpro. I'm also looking at the nanobox as one of my options (the other being the wuling gameboy and a byd dolphin).

A couple of questions though
    1. How did you know that your nanobox already has a LFP battery and not a ternary one? I've searched everywhere and could not find any clue whether the 351km version is a LFP battery type. Whenever I talked to a salesman/lady sa Dongfeng either their clueless or will just say ternary.
    2. Can you choose to limit charging to 80%?
    3. Does it absorb potholes well especially in the "smooth" roads of Bulacan?
    Good day Sir!
    1. LFP was the promise of Dongfeng president, complete with certification. Now that I bought the unit and proved battery is 30KWH, I can conclude it is ternary. (pls see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EX90NOI01Y)
    2. No . I manually monitor state of charge
    3. Ride is a bit harsh because of the stiffly inflated tires. A small sacrifice for greater mileage. I have not tested Wuling nor Ice cream but one video on youtube comments that one downside of his Wuling is the harsh ride

Proof of the pudding is in the eating I highly suggest you test drive the Nanobox and judge for yourself.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
My Dongfeng Nanobox - a case study of an electric vehicle in the Philippines