New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Norkis just a few years ago launched mini-cars and utility vehicles. But I have not seen any advertisement or outlets selling their cars...

I just want to know if norkis is still selling their legacy or the small car named privacy/maverick. my friend is looking for an alternative vehicle at a much cheaper price because of skyrocketing fuel and spareparts prices....

We want to have an idea about their cost (current), maintenance and capabilities.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    they have a showroom here along EDSA if you're coming from baclaran just before Guadalupe station you will see their showroom..

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    thanks sir!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    With the high prices of oil, small engine vehicles of norkis are getting very very attractive.

I hope they can further bring down their prices....

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Norkis Legacy and Norkis Privacy are very popular in CEbu because they are super tipid. How come I ont see them in Luzon?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Too many secondhand choices available here... and too many foreign-made super-minis with better warranties and features (though those cost 100-200k more, the monthly payments don't come out that different).

You'll see more of these in the provinces, for sure, but penetration in the metro or the areas around the metro will understandably be weak.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Im sure Norkis is enjoying brisk sales of its remanufactured and rebadged micro vehicles today... sa mahal ng gas..

...and with their fuel efficient vehicles..

...such as my favorite Norkis Legacy ( double cab pick up- from Daihatsu Mira and the Maverick-from the Nissan Micra/Verita)

....Asan na kaya showroom nila sa Edsa?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdm View Post

...such as my favorite Norkis Legacy ( double cab pick up- from Daihatsu Mira and the Maverick-from the Nissan Micra/Verita)
    I like the Legacy First and the Maverick...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MANILA, OCTOBER 21, 2003 (MALAYA) By SANDRA DIEZ (Photos By PHILIP DUQUIATAN) -

The vehicle called a Multicab, introduced in Cebu 10 years ago, has provided the solution to a growing road "nuisance" and eyesore of smoke-belching tricycles and jeepneys.

(Norkis Cebu currently pegs its prices at P136,000 to P166,000 for its passengerial models while private models range from P86,000 to 185,000.)

From its origins in Mandaue, Multicabs have since made a strong presence in the Viz-Min regions with over 200,000 units running nationwide.

Multicab craze

NQ decided to bring in used component engines and parts of 550-cc and 660-cc Daihatsu and Suzuki engines and factored in some Filipino ingenuity and creativity to create the newly-styled, light, 4-wheel Multicab. The 550-cc engine is matched to variants for use city streets while the 660-cc is fitted to models more suited for hauling and uphill climbs.

Porta Coeli Industrial Corporation (PCIC), a newly-established Norkis affiliate makes sure that each Multicab, the only BOI-registered 4W light vehicle, undergoes full engine overhaul, parts replacements, new chassis and body fabrication, oven painting and detail assembly.

Started as a novelty from Norkis...

Presently becoming more and more as a workhorse in the countryside.....

Its time for Metro Manila to embrace the multicabs.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Norkis vehicles