New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    If you feel that the accident is a little serious then think again. A jeepney bumped on my car rear right side while I was at stop trying to make a right U turn on the side of the road. He paid for the broken rear side and the broken bumper but I failed to ask the repair shop technician to check the shocks. The right rear side of my shocks is broken after more than a month. It locks down and won't go up quick. Now I will have to shoulder the expenses to replace it.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you have an insurance then it would be no problem. all you need is a police report and let the offending driver the cost of participation.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Corolla_rider View Post
    If you feel that the accident is a little serious then think again. A jeepney bumped on my car rear right side while I was at stop trying to make a right U turn on the side of the road. He paid for the broken rear side and the broken bumper but I failed to ask the repair shop technician to check the shocks. The right rear side of my shocks is broken after more than a month. It locks down and won't go up quick. Now I will have to shoulder the expenses to replace it.
    those shocks are not too expensive.. consuelo de bobo...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Corolla_rider View Post
    but I failed to ask the repair shop technician to check the shocks. The right rear side of my shocks is broken after more than a month. It locks down and won't go up quick. Now I will have to shoulder the expenses to replace it.
    Sorry but how sure are you that the shocks issue was caused by the accident?

5. Join Date
    May 2016
    better try to change those shock by your own rather than asking the person to replace those broken shocks because you might end up spending more money if you will go to his place, imagine the time and gas you will spend.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Lol the thread title should be "How do deal with the person who caused your car accidents" or "How to ask the person who caused you car accident to pay for your damages which will happen about a month later" ..just kidding

7. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    Lol the thread title should be "How do deal with the person who caused your car accidents" or "How to ask the person who caused you car accident to pay for your damages which will happen about a month later" ..just kidding
    Yes you are right

8. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Sakit sa ulo pag ganyan, kung ako hahabulin ko para sya magbayad

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    if you have an insurance then it would be no problem. all you need is a police report and let the offending driver the cost of participation.
    That’ll be defrauding your insurance.