New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    i'm still using a Delta Mini-Cruiser ( Toyota Explorer in civilian model) 4x2 variant. We had it re-powered to a Toyota 3A engine, new chassis (10x8 jeep), extended it in the middle (3inches)to compensate for the longer chassis, longer leaf spring sets on the front...car seats and alloy rims (15")

an all-around SUV (small utility vehicle)

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor backyard View Post
    i'm still using a Delta Mini-Cruiser ( Toyota Explorer in civilian model) 4x2 variant. We had it re-powered to a Toyota 3A engine, new chassis (10x8 jeep), extended it in the middle (3inches)to compensate for the longer chassis, longer leaf spring sets on the front...car seats and alloy rims (15")

maganda kung may picture yan. i-post dito.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor backyard View Post

Quote Originally Posted by OyiL View Post
    maganda kung may picture yan. i-post dito.
    I second the motion...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006

Here's one being sold at sulit. puedeng project car.
    package deal, you get both for 250k php

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdm View Post
    I second the motion...

[SIZE=4]nasa Bacolod yun, Sirs.... i'll post it next week pag uwi ko...[/SIZE]

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Nice mini cruiser mostly seen in military camp its a counter part of Mitsubishi PAJERO JR.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    http://photos-p.friendster.com/photo...892381728m.jpg

[SIZE="5"]as promised...[/SIZE]

i don't know how to upload here...

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    I used to have one of these

12R engine used to have idling problems due to the stock carb. Bought it for a song at a Development Bank of the Philippines auction.

No one cared for it but little did the they know that this has DANA brand axles and bullet-proof chassis. Fitted in some a set of Simex and AR rims and it was good to go for some weekend action.

She was a good truck!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sayang. If we already have the tool and die set or other necessary equipment for the manufacture of the engines, then we should have already done some R&D based on the Toyota engine so we could develop our own.

Then again, why not a revival? I'm sure a lot of people would buy these Delta Mini Cruisers as brand new.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    I used to have one of these

12R engine used to have idling problems due to the stock carb. Bought it for a song at a Development Bank of the Philippines auction.

No one cared for it but little did the they know that this has DANA brand axles and bullet-proof chassis. Fitted in some a set of Simex and AR rims and it was good to go for some weekend action.

She was a good truck!

the Mini-Cruiser i have uses General Motors rear axle, made in Canada.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
The Delta Mini Cruiser Story