New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    hello there

Im planning to buy a Peugeot 206cc. Meron ba ditong mga owners nitong sasakyan na ito? Would you recommend it for a first time driver. Thanks. Any Advice?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by laeloren View Post
    hello there

Im planning to buy a Peugeot 206cc. Meron ba ditong mga owners nitong sasakyan na ito? Would you recommend it for a first time driver. Thanks. Any Advice?
    My brother who lives and works in China has one. He's enjoying it so far as he keeps on making improvements to his 206. The only weird part in his 206 is that the gas tank lid doesn't have a remote unlocking lever / switch (the lid has to be opened using the key). Here are photos of his 206:

Before the body kit upgrades:

After installing body kits and upgrading headlights and rear lights:

Blue neon interior lights:

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    hello there

for me its not so sulit. how is it now btw? close to 2m na dba? for that price id get a brand new miata na lang for 1.95m. or maybe a 2nd hand z3 2.8L or 3.0L roadster (or 2.2L and up)

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I'm planning to buy a second hand lang sana. a 2005 model with 12,000 km on it... :D

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    hello there

206 is a good choice but i would rather go for
    Peugeot 106 gti
    Peugeot 106 rallye
    Citroen saxo VTR or VTS
    I myself drive a Saxo vtr & a Peugeot 106

this after the mods with the 15inch steelies which are better for driving than the alloys.

before with alloys

my Saxo vtr
    as it is at the moment

rear view

these cars are easy to Mod and they are very quick, very compact little cars and parts are easy to find..

good luck

Planning to buy a Peugeot 206cc