New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Amp! Dual exhaust nga! At P2.6M with a 1.6 engine. Wow!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    That 1.6li turbocharged engine has more horses (165 hp) than the Fortuner's 2.7G (160 hp) or 2.5G (101 hp), my Subaru XV 2.0 (150 hp), or my Golf TDI 2.0 (150 hp).

I share the sentiments on the fake muffler and pricing though. In Malaysia, the Allure variant is approx. 1.6M Pesos equivalent.

They're positioning it against the Audi Q2 with 1.2li turbo charged engine at P2.8M. The first batch are all sold, so they met their goal.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    It is indeed pricey... Aside from 3008, is the 508 model OK? 2.0 diesel... looks very executive... How are the parts and service?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mavidevera View Post
    It is indeed pricey... Aside from 3008, is the 508 model OK? 2.0 diesel... looks very executive... How are the parts and service?
    Take it from their president:
    "....Critical to all these is a strong after-sales support that will emphasize to our customers that we will take care of them long after they have purchased their vehicles."

also,
    "...My long-term vision is to be the European brand with the most number of vehicles on the road."

4. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by moipogi View Post
    Sayang yung pricing. . . Hope the Peugeot principals learn from the Ayalas lesson on VW pricing. Aggressively price some models so you get traction on the brand. Saka nalang yung profit margin pag na-establish na yung brand.

Was looking at this sana. At the price of 1.5m to 1.7m swak sana and can actually give some local players a run for their money. Sadly, as with pricing of the new Sportage, only for those with deep pockets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am also very interested in this unit, pero nalilito din ako bakit ganyan ang pricing dito sa atin

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by therightone View Post
    I am also very interested in this unit, pero nalilito din ako bakit ganyan ang pricing dito sa atin
    pejot is telling you to look somewhere else 😉

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    pejot is telling you to look somewhere else 😉

haha definitely looking somewhere else, I am almost decided on what vehicle to pick already but I just thought this would've been a good contender din sana... kung hindi lokohan yun price.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    glad you expressed your concern about their pricing. they see this thread 😉

8. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    glad you expressed your concern about their pricing. they see this thread 😉

If they can't keep up with the demand at that price though... who am I to tell them that their price is way too high

Wala lang talaga siguro akong pera

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    The car itself has been getting lots of positive reviews. what pulls it down is the premium pricing that removes it from its natural market. in other markets the natural competition is the rav4/cx5/forester group. here it seems to be competing vs the bmw and benz crossovers.

nice marketing ploy though since mukhang nabenta yung limited run. what would have been more interesting if they positioned it in the proper segment and priced accordingly. that would have made the mid-sized crossover market more interesting.

wala na kasing new entrant to challenge the current default honda/subaru/mazda/hyundai choices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast