New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Peugeot Ph will introduce it soon. Car of the year 2017... sounds good.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    The 2017 on display at Peugeot E.Rod was quite underwhelming, to be honest, considering the price. Kinda curious as to how the local distributor will do the dagdag bawas on features to get pricing right.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post
    The 2017 on display at Peugeot E.Rod was quite underwhelming, to be honest, considering the price. Kinda curious as to how the local distributor will do the dagdag bawas on features to get pricing right.

bulok talaga yung local distributor ng peugeot. Peugeot has many new nice models which they have not yet brought here. The new 301, the traveller. Wala pa. itong 3008 tagal na inannounce, ngayon lang lalabas. lalabas ba talaga???

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Are you even buying any or all of those vehicles? ...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by moneyp View Post
    bulok talaga yung local distributor ng peugeot. Peugeot has many new nice models which they have not yet brought here. The new 301, the traveller. Wala pa. itong 3008 tagal na inannounce, ngayon lang lalabas. lalabas ba talaga???

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post

They removed the Lane Assist feature citing it won't work for our roads. Same alibi as Subaru (Eye-Sight completely removed) and Volkswagen (Lane Departure Warning and Lane Keep were de-activated on the Golf GTS).

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by moneyp View Post
    I agree with you about the new 301, the update is quite significant in both looks and equipment. The 3008 allocation is very tight, the production in France can't keep up with the demand. The 3008 SUV available here is petrol-powered with the same 1.6 liter 165 HP turbo engine as my 308. I was in the market for a diesel engine...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I drove the all new 3008 diesel variant in europe for five days in straight hiways and twisties. Quite tipid and very hi tech inside. Need to be in sports mode always to have fun. Paddle shifter very responsive too with almost no delay. It had apple carplay and rear aircon vents. Nice interior too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dcph172; September 23rd, 2017 at 02:01 AM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    any update?
    saang dealer meron for viewing?
    TIA

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Meron na pala update:

http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/car-n...article_feed_1

laki ng tubo ng Peugeot Ph dito hehehe

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast