New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    When I bought my suzuki esteem last year the driver’s side windshield washer nozzles wasn’t working. The fitting for the water line under the hood is broken so I have no choice but to replace the nozzle. I called all the suzuki parts shops and PhilHino itself and they don’t have the part. They can try ordering it from Japan but it will take 1 month to get here, if they have the part.

My other option is to install a nozzle from another car aka "serplas". I tried this last week and all the nozzles I found are either too large, requiring me to enlarge the hole in my hood to make it fit or too small for the hole.

What do you guys suggest? Work on the hood to fit the nozzle or try to order it from japan? With the rainy session here, I really need to get this fixed.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dami replacement nozzles sa ace hardware bossing. punta ka lang sa car accessories section dami dun, may ilaw pa kung gusto mo.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    just got back from Ace. Daming nga, puro may ilaw. at chrome pa! LOL

Hindi na ba uso yung plain black, no lights ? may ganun sa concorde, 1,600 naman.

hay, hirap ng naka suzuki. Parts are hard to find...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    umiwas ka nalang sa may ilaw o chrome, baka baduy ang labas hehe :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pag may nakasalubong nga ako na may ilaw sa gabi napapahugot ako ng bengbeng, kala ko laser sight ehehehe!

paint mo na lang yung nabili mo sa ace ng black. just make sure na stick ka ng needle dun sa butas before you paint para di mabarahan. and spray only from the back, don't spray the nozzle holes. saka wag mo kabit un ilaw, baduy!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    LOL I haven't bought the nozzles yet. Hindi ko magawang magbayad para sa chrome na nozzles. Super baduy eh. Even more so with those lights. magmumukang beerhouse yung kotse ko..LOL

I was considering just painting the chrome units pero experience has taught me that painting on chrome is difficult. You need to either strip the chrome or apply a coating to let the paint grip on.

hassle talaga 'tong problem ko...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sir Bud_wiser ayaw mo ba mag try sa mga surplusan?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    I did. Like I said, either hindi kasya sa butas ng hood or the hole is too large and the nozzle won't remain in the hole.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oops sorry, naka lagay pala

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I guess ordering the japan would be better option then. For the mean time, why not pull out the passenger side nozzle and replace it on the driver side...while waiting for the replacement.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
windshield washer nozzle problem