New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    meron ba dito sa manila nun> do u know a place where i can get them? i just want the plain white gauges no indiglo please!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    e36speeder, what would the illumination of the gauges be after u install the white templates?would it still be the same reddish color?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    e36speeder, CA AUTOTECH of the U.K. sells such kind of accessories. their website is www.ca-automotive.co.uk

they also are the european distributor of active autowerke performance parts and supersprint exhaust systems for bimmers.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    try mo sa BMW libis..baka they have..:D

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by momoyster
    e36speeder, what would the illumination of the gauges be after u install the white templates?would it still be the same reddish color?
    that i am not sure about !!! i guess the amber color!!!

i doubt that the bmw dealers have this white gauges since its an aftermarket product

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    gudluk e36speeder on ur search.duno who carries these items e.ganda rin yellow face gauges.post ka pics f ever na may makita ka.ako naman,wat i want are the aluminum gauge surrounds, saw it sa european car magazine e,pero l8r ko na intindihin ang subtle aesthetic touch ups pag tpos na warranty nung car.: :mrgreen:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try Speedemode on E. Rod Sr. (near welcome rotunda)... i think i saw E36 gauges there before.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    e36speeder, I assume you have an E36 M3 because of your avatar.

I would recommend UUC Motorwerks - http://www.uucmotorwerks.com/

They are a well-respected BMW tuner here in the US and make high-quality aftermarket parts. Look around on the site, I believe the gauge faces are even on special...shipping na lang ang iisipin mo.

Couple of pics from their site (these are for the E46 though):

(day)

(night)

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    m54: my avatar pic is just a pic. i just have M accessories on my e36!!!! yeah shipping is gonna cost me and the shop to have it installed here in manila is another problem. will check out the site thanks dude!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    No problem pre...good luck with your search!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
white gauges for a BMW>?