New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

hi all!

my dad asked me to buy some parts (bearings etc) for the aircon installed in his car. the car kasi is in the province. his mechanic told him that the parts are available at "sanden" stores.

i tried to search the web but found that sanden is located at the cavite export processing zone. can anyone point where i can find a nearby store which may have the parts i need? preferably in the makati or mandaluyong area.

salamat

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by April_Ryan View Post
    hi all!

my dad asked me to buy some parts (bearings etc) for the aircon installed in his car. the car kasi is in the province. his mechanic told him that the parts are available at "sanden" stores.

i tried to search the web but found that sanden is located at the cavite export processing zone. can anyone point where i can find a nearby store which may have the parts i need? preferably in the makati or mandaluyong area.

salamat
    try mo sa MRV or HM Marketing sa E. Rodriguez Q.C. near Cubao.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    speedyfix and sanden share the same building along shaw. pass by if you need parts.

oh, i'm so happy that there's a sanden shop in mandaluyong. yey! will check it out.

and while i'm at it, will go over and check out speedyfix as well.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    seeya when you pass by!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Thread has been reborn!!!

Where can I get the stock sliding thermostat for a big body Corolla? It has a Sanden AC system. I asked EEB Aire and Toyorama and they don't have it.

Where to find Sanden parts