New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys do you know where i can get car plate covers? or yung parang frame type lang in banawe?

Kanina kasi pagbaba ko while i was checking my car some dumb ass tried tried to get my plate or yung frame type plate holder. pulido pagkakatangal and sira na sya!:freak: Now di na sya pantay kagaya sa back. Ganda pa naman yung frame type holder may Nismo power nakasulat. Bad trip dami loko ngayon!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Try mo sa infinity sa mga malls...dito sa Alabang malapit sa towncenter meron din...beside St. Jerome Church.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hmmm...most of the auto/hw shops i visit seem to have this..the ones that have a clear plastic cover...di lang nga alam kung matibay ba, or if its airtight

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks guys! cocncorde kaya carry these stuffs? Mas cheaper pa kaya banawe? I plan to drop by goldcars and autospecs siguro.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Meron naman sa Concorde. Pero usually more expensive.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    punta ka po sa shop namin (tingnan address under my avatar) baka may magustuhan kayong plate covers..pag qc area lang po kayo...

mahal sa concorde eh.

Yup, this is widely avaialable. One of the more popular brands is the deflector. Meron siya specific make na nakatatak sa ilalim ng plate (e.g. Toyota, Honda, Mitsu, etc.). It'll cost you around P1,100/pair.

I just use the cheap plate covers na clear, the type you snap on with plastic rivets on the sides. Just cost P200 each. But yung Deflector is more secure, but only available by pairs. So kung nabasag ang isa, you have to buy a new pair.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks guys! :D Boss Glenn might drop by one of these days sa shop mo sir.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you might like the all glass license plate cover...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes the all glass plate cover looks cool! One thing di ba sya interfere dun sa screw? Where can i get this kaya? Glenn?:bald:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
where can i get car plate cover/frame?