New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ano po usually ang ginagamit, after working under the hood? i used to use dishwashing liquid, pero pakiramdam ko di ganun kaeffective. i resort to using detergent bar, sabay kuskos sa semento :D

di safe gumamit ng gas/kerosene di ba? although parang mas effective nga siya

try using an all purpose cleaner, pwede din joy :D but I havent tried it. On stubborn areas use a stronger dosage.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Next time po, pour some gravel or dirt on the pavement, it'll absorb all the oils and grease and you can sweep it clean leaving only a little left on the ground for a good degreaser to clean up.

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    or kung marami kayong stock ng baking powder, pwede din. bilis mag absorb ng oil.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Do you mean for the hands? If so, yes Joy usually works.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    sorry for not being specific, i meant sa hands

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hands ba? If so, just go buy yourself some Citrus hand cleaner, they are GREAT, just put some on your palm, rub it all across your hand and nails and all grease/dirt will be gone without the use of water (you can, if you want)... Halos lahat ng hardware stores meron neto.

Tipid pa gamitin.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron ata nabibili na hand degreaser sa concorde ... never bought one coz i use gloves when working on dirty stuff, especially applying tire black ... the rubber gloves are cheaper ... and if you need the thinnest, tightest glove for critical work, they might just come free from your doctor, his (used) surgical gloves ... hehehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lava soap, kaya lang mukhang bihira yun dito. but it's very good in removing grease and oil from the skin.

I remember back when I was in Kuwait after the first Gulf war when the oilwells was still burning, the fire fighters don't want to go out to the oil fields and put out the fire if there are no Lava soaps

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wipe out all purpose cleaner gamit ko minsan (cheap pa).

O kaya dishwashing detergent (e.g. JOY) saka Scotch Brite.

Gumagamit din ako ng kerosene pero hindi madalas.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

what to use to wash off oil/dirt/grime?