New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys any idea where I can get replacement axle boots and stab bushings for my trooper? Sabi sakin around 350Php lang ang bushings. Yung boots is around 400 a pc sa walco. Sa may Marikina area ako eh. saan kaya pwede bumili nito? Do you think servitek can source out these parts for me?

By the way here are casa prices of bothe parts:

Stab bushings 1.5k each
    Axle boots 2.8k each

TIA

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    stab bushings you are referring to are the ones that look like a letter D? you can get poly bushings for around 1.2k. change mo na rin link end bushings. replacement axle boots cheaper, mga for fwd cars usually nilalagay.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    yung stabilizer bushing - there are 2 types : stabilizer bar bushing and stabilizer end bushing. The stab bar bushing is what ARB is referring to which looks like the letter D; while the end bushings is the disc shaped bushing which sells for around P80 each not unless your stabilizer uses the stab-link (if you have stab link then you don't need the stab end-bushing).

yung axle boot kit from the casa is usually complete with packing grease (normally color white) and ring fastener. Make sure the aftermarket boot kit you get is complete with packing grease and fastener since yung packing grease doesn't contain petroleum distillates which will melt the boots in the long run.

HTH

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The mechanic just said that my stabilizer bushings (rear) needs to be replaced. Parang rubber bushing lang yun located at the end of a bent metal (Eto na yata yung stabilizers). Do you mean that theres another one located at the middle of this steel bar?

As for the packing grease...thanks for the info bro.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Update ko lang po ito. I might go to WALCO later to buy some parts. I need some clarification sa stab bushings. I want to replace all na sana (rear and front bushings) para isahan nalang. What should I say to the vendor?

As for the axle boot, thanks for the tip. Batsa I'll have to make sure na may packing grease and ring.

TIA

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms
    Update ko lang po ito. I might go to WALCO later to buy some parts. I need some clarification sa stab bushings. I want to replace all na sana (rear and front bushings) para isahan nalang. What should I say to the vendor?

As for the axle boot, thanks for the tip. Batsa I'll have to make sure na may packing grease and ring.

TIA
    Hi Djerms, where is WALCO? I also need to get stab bushings and axle boot for my Suzuki Esteem. Do you have their contact numbers so I can call and ask if they have stock for Esteem? I could not find other suppliers for the Esteems except for the Casa and one store in Banaue whose price is just a little lower.
    Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Walco is located in Banawe. Unfortunately I dont have their number. Not sure though if they have parts for your Zuk since I know that they specialize in Isuzu parts.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    link bushings is the ones at the end. the bushings looks like that of the stud type mount ng shocks, only smaller.

most common aftermarket asle boots dont come with grease and the metal fasteners are not that good also. kaya lang mahal talaga ang orig.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ARB,
    I think that the axle boots I had before were replacement boots na rin. Its just funny that WALCO calls them originals since they also have cheaper boots selling below 400.00.

As for the bushings. Yup, I think that what I need are the link bushings. How many do I need in front and in the rear..2 each?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    just had my axle boot replaced at shell las pinas. meron sila replacement... around 400 nga ata plus grease. labor is around 600+, pinalitan din kasi 1 set studs and lug nuts ko e.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Stabilizer bushings, Axle Boots