New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    just wnt to know the following from among those who've tried zeecar plus?

1. what's your vehicle?
    2. what were done?
    3. when was it done?
    4. how is your vehicle's suspension now?
    5. have you had to return your vehicle for adjustments?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    just brought my ride this afternoon at zeecarplus:

>1997 b14 sentra
    >fluid to gas shockabsorber conversion (front)(600+100labor for each), front shockmount replacement (labor,free of charge,i brought the part), installation of shock absorber boots+ stopper.(180 each, free labor) =PhP1760
    > june 6 '05
    > i will still have to observe but i guess the pressure setting made (80 psi) gives a bit firmer but comfortable enough ride, although i was advised that the firmness would mellow out a bit after a week or so.. however, if i feel that the ride still isnt comfortable, they advised me to comeback anytime to the shop and they will be glad to make an adjustment.

by the way, mr. toti cruz and his staff are very accomodating. first time ko pa lang sa shop nila but they made me feel at home, kumbaga e kapamilya? hehe! plus i get to meet nice fellow tsikoteer for a good chat. be coming back to them para naman sa rear shocks ko. kelangan pa ulit mag-ipon e. hehe!
    Last edited by kyle0968; June 8th, 2005 at 12:44 AM.

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    Honest sila kaya ok... Ako 97 vti lahat ng joints and 2 shocks..... pwedeng pwede iwan sa kanila oto mo...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    '00 Opel Astra (office car):
    - refurbish ball joints, rack ends, and tie rods
    - change shock mounts
    - early this year
    - car runs good (no more kalampags and it has the solid feel once more)

'00 Nissan Sentra
    - refill shocks
    - change one shock insulation
    - first week of June
    - car runs solid again (no more soft ride and kalampag oon my right side).
    - no return for adjustments but we had to go back because the mechanic forgot to return the lug nut key to the toolbox.

Since i'm stuck at work during the week... Toti personallycalls up to clarify the work needed for the car.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    can you guys also indicate the cost?

thanks,

6. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    how long does it take to convert the shocks? fluid to gas

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    thanks sa mga replies. actually i've had my car worked on by them almost a month ago. just wanted to know kung meron sa inyo naka-feel ng need na magpa-adjust ng mga ginawa nila. in my cas kasi, while i'm a generally satisfied with their work. feeling ko lang parang medyo maalog ang auto ngayon kahit na mga maliliit lang na lubak. just wanted to know kung may naka-observe din sa inyo ng ganito.

sa car ko nag-inject lahat ng joints and inayos lahat ng shocks.
    Last edited by laurence; June 7th, 2005 at 12:45 PM.

wats ur experience wiuth zeecarplus?