New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    help naman baka me same experience... my aunts' car twice na ulan malakas
    lagi basa flooring (naka park lang) just below the clutch pedal..san kaya
    galing?? after rain i checked windshield, ung pinagkakabitan ng mga pedals..wala naman tulo..basta sa banda left side lang..
    wala din dun sa rubber drain ng flooring..whats the best thing to do, pls help

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Usually sa windshield talaga galing iyan.

Pwede din dun sa air intake ng a/c (the grilles on the base of the windshield)

Pwede din through a hole in the fire wall (the water falls from the trailing edge of the hood and into the firewall).

Btw, ano pong sasakyan sir?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Usually sa windshield talaga galing iyan.

Pwede din dun sa air intake ng a/c (the grilles on the base of the windshield)

Pwede din through a hole in the fire wall (the water falls from the trailing edge of the hood and into the firewall).

Btw, ano pong sasakyan sir?

AE101 sir...i noticed too na basa yung foam(tela) underneath the hard rubber sa pinakailalim (dulo) ng dash..parang dun galing..nakakalas ba yun sir?? ano kaya maganda gawin para madali matrace

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Alisin mo yung carpet and mahiga ka sa driver's footwell. Have someone hose the car from the outside.

Bring a flashlight so you can see where the water will enter.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    tanggal na talaga yung carpet and foam sir, since typhoon..kaya madali napansin na basa yung flooring..anyway sir we'll try later pagdating ng kotse..whats and wheres the firewall (sorry)?? tsaka since tanggal na yung carpet, natatanggal din ba hard rubber dun sa drivers footwell?? that is the upper part nung carpet na tinanggal??me basa kse dun, baka dun nanggagaling hirap naman makita kse nga me hard rubber..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    suggestion: bring car to casa or expext repair shop for repair. DIYng yourself the repair might prove to be costly, tsaka saki pa sa ulo.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The firewall is the wall that separates the cabin from the engine compartment.

Hard rubber? AFAIK, you can remove it until you see bare steel. On some models, there is a layer of insulation (like asphalt) on the floor. That is a layer you cannot remove.

water leak problem